Do you watch any online video today??

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by realistic, Feb 1, 2010.

1. realistic

realistic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Daily I visit YouTube online video site to watch various videos, listen song etc.

Just want to know about you that “Do you watch any online video today at YouTube or other online video sites??”

--- Realistic

2. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am big fan of Youtube

i keep watching Youtube a lot

i videos i watch ...is huge list ( except adult , Music Videos , basically glamour industry )

i watch Youtube to improve my knowledge

3. falcons

falcons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i am watching music videos at youtube and right now i am watching grammy awards and congratulation to beyonce and taylor swift

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I generally only use YouTube when I'm looking for some specific information or when I see a link to a video, somewhere else on the web. There is a huge amount of valuable information and video tutorials on there and I sometimes feel that I don't use it enough.

5. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Youtube on a regular basis at college for listening to music but lets hope it doesnt get blocked. I also listen to business related videos in the news which is happening and also gadget news videos aswell :D

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

How do you find good content? Do you search for specific terms or visit particular channels?

7. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just do a general search around. Sometimes CBN news and for the best news/video quality wise would go to sky news: http://www.youtube.com/user/skynews

Fantastic channel and they always seem to keep it upto date,although not always with business, theres something on there worth watching!

8. Entré

Entré
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only use YouTube if I need to search for something or someone links me to a video, I'm never there daily.

I always use BBC iPlayer and 4oD to catch up on TV, it's so much easier than waiting for the program to start.

9. nurit

nurit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm watching videos about the fastest rc cars in the world and boy they sure are pretty fast indeed!

10. jenny9

jenny9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am always ready to view the youtube when i am getting free.You have added nice links. Thank you.

11. HJ-Andrew

HJ-Andrew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I doubt a day goes by that I do not watch at least one video online. This morning I watched the trailer for the new Toy Story movie. (http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3676898329/)
    I was planning on this movie being my youngest son's first trip to the theater, but he went ahead and saw the new Chipmunks movie recently. :D We will be going to Toy Story 3 though, in due time.

12. lacleve

lacleve
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am watching some PHP Tutorials some days, but most of the times I am listening to songs :D