Do you Use Guest Postings?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by muqtada123, Mar 14, 2013.

1. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

Do you use guest postings? If Yes, how many per day. Are they paid or just free to submit content?

Let me know your concerns?

Regards
    Muqtada

2. fami

fami
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest posting is a smart SEO tactic to get relative quality link. This is not an easy task. I prefer to do free guest posting because this way you provide a related fresh content to the webmaster and get link back in author bio.

Thank you

3. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I offer guest posting on my site, because I find that it is a great way to get my audience more involved in my blog and give the people who keep my blog running some spotlight on how talented they are. This is also a great way for me to connect with my audience, and for me that is one of the most rewarding parts of running a blog.

Occasionally I will buy a blog post from a site such as SEOClerks, when I find one that I find very interesting and would like to have on my blog, but it has to really catch my interest for me to invest in it. I wouldn't specifically pay someone to write blog posts for me regularly though, because I would rather me and my guest posts from my actual audience members be the main writers of the blog.

4. hwade

hwade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest blogging is an excellent way to get traffic plus establish your expertise. It may be time consuming but the rewards justify efforts. It is important to focus on writing a few quality posts on a few leading blogs in your field rather than quantity.

5. Beth

Beth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my suggestion,guest posting is one of the best way for building a successful blog and for growing your business online.I would like to state few benefits of guest postings which inlcudes it gives us the quality traffic, helps in building domain and search engine authority, building the online influence, helps in developing the authority, building the portfolio and credibility and increasing the exposure and brand awareness.

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't done guest posting for a long time now. But this is a good method where you can get lots of relevant and good quality links.

Last time I submitted a blog post was from a free blog. You don't have to use paid guest blog platforms in order to get good quality links and exposure. You just have to choose carefully where you want to drop your content. It must be relevant to your website, not spammed-to-death, and of course the site should be getting lots of traffic for both of you to benefit from guest posting.

7. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guest Posting is really intuitive and really helps the overall process of not only building a reputation in the online world but it also aid the SEO process if it is done correctly and assertively....

8. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@eurekapsycrille, i will be little disagree with you here because guest posting won't make relevancy factor because i have seen websites where webmasters offer guest posting whether it is free or paid but every level or kind of content is present there, if it is connected with technology, current affairs, cell phones, business, promotions, medicines, real estates and many others, so how can we call it relevant guest posting website, can you please clear this to me. Thanks

9. RaySaj2

RaySaj2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

but only do guest blogging if you feel you add a lot of weight to a discussion...and try to pick up on relevant issues which are being discussed in the the media or the online space....if your guest post is not up to scratch and it gets listed then your backlinks will be invalid...

10. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recently heard about a site which was started by a pro blogger and within 1 year it had million visitors and he shared his secret on his blog about his success and the first point he stated was guest posting!
    Ya it really helps, you just need to spread the word and tell people that your site exists on the Internet and is useful for them!

Coming back to the topic, it is usually tough to find people accepting guest posts, but I usually buy them from seoclerks and it helps me get visitors on my sites! Every time I see a spike on Google Analytics, it's the same day as that I posted a guest post on other sites ;)

11. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do guest blog. Depends on how long I make the content. Once or twice a week is fine frequency of guest posting. If you are a very fast writer then you can make a lot of contents in no time you can just pass it along your potential blogs you want to post it into. But a word of warning, Guest posting isn't like Article Submission. It's different in the sense that guest blogs are somewhat like writing a content for the blog you choose and you think it will be very beneficial to it's readers.

12. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard it is becoming spammer's spot too now, marketers have reduced this technique as bloggers are looking for money exchange and God knows why they ask for such a huge price.

13. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I have seen people create fake profiles, build rapport on social media sits and then curate posts or articles and reach out to websites open to accept guest posts. Companies reach out these bloggers to have them write about their product and spread the word across for a mere payment.

14. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is why it is no longer widely accepted as a link building method, although some of the replies have mentioned using it in the past. It can now be used as a reputation builder, and to reach out to potential clients as an expert in your niche. Any links included in these guest blog articles will, of course be found by the search engines, but guest blogging is no longer used primarily for link building.

15. peterfarrell22

peterfarrell22
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I do guest posting. However, things have changed a lot after this google updates. Now, it's not about getting links from popular site, but sharing some useful information too.

16. Problem Solver

Problem Solver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I do. Primarily as a way to build both credibility as a subject matter expert and a following. To date, the results have been solid. In my latest guest post I received new followers on social media as well as inquires about my company's services.