Do you still have time to cook your meals or do you prefer eating the fast food way?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by NateAnglin, Sep 14, 2013.

1. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Being a busy entrepreneur, I understand how busy or hectic schedules are. Do you take time to plan and cook your own food or just being dependent on processed foods, quick foods?

2. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course. It's not like you're going to spend 3hours preparing your food. It's just a matter of time management.

3. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on the occupancies. if i have time to prepare, i prepare it in home otherwise have some stuffs from outside..

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cooking meals at home is I believe healthy whereas Junk food can be contagious. But It's all about time and money.

5. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone has time to cook. Its the priorities we think are more important that get in the way (i.e. TV, games, computer, etc).

6. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think a healthy lifestyle is very important, not just for me but for everyone. Many people say they have a busy schedule, but how can anyone not have time to cook food? Nobody can be busy every waking minute of the day. Even if you only have 10 minutes to spare, use that to cook a nice healthy meal, or even one that will last a couple of days. You should never rely on using a fast food service, as many of these are very unhealthy.