Do you love your life?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by apexis, Dec 17, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is a sentence that "Live the life you love, love the life you live", how do you think about this? How to be a better man and live a happier life?

2. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To love your life is to eat what you want, be with the person you love, be who you are, love the things that you have, love the things that your love ones love, and love everything that makes you happy. Actually there's more. But it's up to you. :)

3. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love my life!
    My whole life’s experience is that no one or nothing can make your life special. In the end you are the only one making it special. It’s your optimism/preference towards things that make them so special and important. Have you realized that you hate the same thing when you are in a bad mood!
    So I try to keep happy so that I love everything about my life!

4. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love my wife. I love my life. I love my career.

Life. Is. Great.

5. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i love my life.I have achieved goal in my life.And now I am enjoying the life.

6. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To love your life start loving and accepting the people and changes coming in your life. Have a smile in your face,this will help you to ignore many problems and will help you to fight with the remaining problems.

Never regret between what you wanted and what you got because its your destiny what you have.

Simply accept everything what you are getting and search for the peace in the pieces of your life :)

Life is very beautiful.Its just we have to search our pieces in the life :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think everyone loves their life. If I didn't love my life, I won't be alive doing anything. Life is full of surprises, Live to the end and discover life. :)

8. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Its interesting because I have so much to love in my life and so many things going well for me, but sometimes I feel as if I don't deserve it. that feeling is not too fun. But I'd love to get to a point where I can wake up in the morning and just feel so happy and blessed to be alive and to be living my life that I can't stop smiling. I know people like that who have much less than I have. Kinda weird...

• Like Like x 1
  9. angelOnEarth

angelOnEarth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There might be a few times I don't love my life that much but it's just a phase. Sometimes, you don't love where your life is heading, we often get lost but those horrible times are the reasons why we get to be grateful on where we are now, who we are with and who we've become.

10. indomen

indomen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

^ you are lucky, not all of us lucky like that

To enjoy life, you have to be free to do whatever you want. Unfortunately our cultures and even religion has many restrictions, this is why I find muslims among the most depressed of people.

11. mauricecowell

mauricecowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, one of showing God that you really give importance to what he gave you is through appreciation of your life. Yes, I love my life and will love it forever no matter how easy and tough the trials along the way it is still beneficial to each of us to love our life to the fullest. In this world, we may not have a perfect life but we are so important that we should be contented and continue to make life meaningful each day.

12. ESHWOR KC

ESHWOR KC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i do love my life . I have everything what I desire .To be happy you need to ignore things which torture or give tensions to you . be calm n think positively on every matters. Perhaps things could not make you feel happy ; self satisfaction does

13. Aldo

Aldo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yesi love my life a lot . I live my life in my own way. No one can change my way of living.

14. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely, I love my life a lot. I have everything in my life, a loving family, friends who always motivate me to achieve success and go high in life. I do all things that I love. I travel, I play guitar, I have all latest tech products for my use, I have a car, a bike and almost everything of my use. I love my life.

15. Ark

Ark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I love my life because I live my life as I want,whatever I want to do,I do it and enjoy my life fully..

16. rahulm

rahulm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

life is busy, there is lots of things which keeps me busy. Do not have time to breath but yes, I do love my life apart from busy scheduled i mangae to spend some times for myself where i sit quite and relax with my family and friend.

17. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Apexis. I think loving your life starts by loving yourself. The outside is a reflection of the inside. (Spiritual law of reflection) A mentor of mine Ockerd Moller is renowned for saying "Your self worth will always determine your net worth" It is also called the Spiritual law of Expectation: You will always be met on your level of expectation! There are many of these laws that play a huge role in business, but I am only now starting to learn about them. So me? I love my life! I haven't always enjoyed all of the journey, but I am on one heck of a ride, and I and grateful a part of it has taken me here with all of you! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. rahulm

rahulm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I love my life there are many reason and one of the big reason is my doughter

• Like Like x 1
  19. rahulm

rahulm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Understand the importance of each day spend quality time with you family and friends. I know there is huge competition but still manage to spend some time for yourself.
    Even small small things also gives you big pleasure.

20. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I hadn't loved my Life, I wouldn't be here in BAF forum posting in this very thread. :)

• Like Like x 1