Do you like content writing for seo ?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by spyindiaanu, Nov 26, 2013.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii,SEO is a best technique but you firstly think how is content become unique.If you like content writing then it is good make sure your content is unique......suggest any views regarding writing content.

2. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I get content from Article Builder and then spin it with The Best Spinner to make it atleast 80% unique, then use it in seo software for my teir2/3 backlinks. It works great for me.

3. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a unique content doesn't define the quality of it. In fact, there are lots and lots of duplicated contents that are scattered across the web that gives real value to the readers. Good example is Wikipedia.

So focus more on the information, and other interesting stuffs that might make a content look great in the eyes of casual readers.

• Like Like x 1
  4. derrickfowler

derrickfowler
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have much experience in content writing, though I have done this work for sometime and it was good to write content. In my view you need not to be so unique in style vocab etc. from my perspective all you need is lucid and attractive style maintaining the simplicity throughout the text.

• Like Like x 1
  5. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content writing is important part of SEO to write articles,press release,blogging and classifieds.Google uses latest semantic indexing to check the content variation and its uniqueness to rank website.Without writing content, we can't take further steps to increase traffic and sales.it plays the vital role in search engine optimization.

6. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right Now We All knew that How Content Plays an Important Role in Seo and How Much Google is depend On Content to Run its Business...And Definitely i Like Content to Boost My ranking..

7. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Matt Cutts has repeatedly said that quality content is key to Google rankings, and Bing’s Duane Forrester reminded marketers that “all SEO ranking signals revolve around content of some kind” at SMX Advanced 2011. High-quality, search-friendly content allows businesses to populate their sites with keywords and valuable information for visitors (and both are important to search success).

8. AdamLee

AdamLee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Writing content to attract the reader's attention and give them value is the most powerful SEO tool that you have in hand, over all SEO software available on the market.

9. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I agree with most of you. Good Content is important these days. My Website is very new, it is about all web and modile app development services we offer. For my website, I did in depth keyword research and i got all contents unique from iwriter. Though I spent around $100 but I would say, it is worth doing.

Due to good contents, I am seeing good rankings in small span of time. I am still adding some more pages to my website.

So, its not just about SEO. Without good content, nothing works these days.

10. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, content is the most important thing for any website. A good, precise and clear content can attract visitors to read the information on your site.

11. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many blogger can create unique content, but no many can write unique and interesting content. I like article writing, regardless it help for seo, because a good article can easily go viral in social media, that return more referral traffic than organic traffic. Each time I wrote an article, it encourage me to study and learn more.

12. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i like most bcoz of it our knwledge can get updated:thinking:

13. vjproduction

vjproduction
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People prefer content for people over content for bots. Some bloggers don't seem to take this into account.

14. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like, but it is really a hard and long time work. I do not know is there any easiest way to help ranking well.

15. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like content writing. it is a good job and help us to boost our site in google search. google always like and importance fresh content.

16. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also like content writing but it really hard to write fresh and unique content every time for a same type of website. I think an experienced and a good content writer can do this.

17. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir content helps you the most for getting popularity in todays world but make sure that your content is not only unique but also helpful to the reader in various aspects like enhances his/her knowledge and also your content must be interesting and understandable so that everybody can easily get idea that which idea you want to convey to the readers.

18. Timsmith

Timsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the best thing for a best content is its attractiveness and also the content must be interesting so that the readers don't get bored while reading your content.

19. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes,I like content writing for seo. Content is one of the most important part of SEO. SEO content is thecontent created with the goal of attracting search engine traffic.

20. natalietijan

natalietijan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content writing is very effective for seo if your content is unique or original.don't use article spin software because its not good for your website.And you can see this example of my article.

• Like Like x 2
    #20 natalietijan, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014