Do you know What is organic seo?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by apexis, Apr 25, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know What is organic seo?
    I want to know excat meaning of the organic seo,is there anyone can explain it to me?

2. StarBC

StarBC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO/Natural SEO mainly focuses on content creation, link building, meta tags optimization as well as optimizing the web design to be search engine friendly. On the other hand, non-organic SEO concentrates on search engine marketing which involves paid advertising, pay per click advertising as well as paid affiliate marketing. These two methods have their different strengths in terms of SEO and are really proven to be good and effective strategies.

Companies like Nichesuite provides you the SEO services and makes your site more visible and user-friendly. these SEO services generates lot of traffic to your site.
    Try Nichesuite

4. net4rx

net4rx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic search engine optimization is the process of improving the traffic towards your website by making it more searchable in search engine results.

5. SebastianBerm

SebastianBerm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what exactly is organic SEO?
    It’s getting found on the search engines without paying the search engines for the placement, and keep getting found for a long, long time.
    The description of "organic SEO" is not limited to what shows up in the "natural" search engine results - it includes the methodologies used to achieve such rankings.

6. gbcecil

gbcecil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic is quality, original content that flows naturally with your site. non-paid

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is the phrase used to describe procedure to obtain a natural placement on organic search engine result pages SERPs. Some methods and techniques used for organic SEO quality content, keyword placement and analysis and back linking to improve your link popularity.

8. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The “organic” refers to the manual type of page optimisation, as opposed to automatic submittal and page alteration.

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is the natural means to gain traffic, PR, rankings and visibility in the search engine - most especially to Google. Organic is a non-paid campaign where internet marketed businesses compete over the internet via means of linking to other related websites and maintaining relevant contents for their pages as user look for such information.

10. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is ultimately the best kind of SEO, because you're doing everything as it should be done (or should be if you know how). It takes longer to do, but the benefits are that you shouldn't get penalised by Google, and would stand a better chance of surviving the Penguin update unscathed.

Of course, even people that think they're doing it correctly might not be, but if you stick to the basics of SEO you stand a better chance of staying higher up in the rankings.

11. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is an online marketing process that tend to attract real people to visit a certain site probably, the one that contains product, services or even useful information that they were looking for. The more organic/natural your traffic become, the more chances your website could generate sales since you will be dealing with real people or should i say, your target market.

12. globalpageindia

globalpageindia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is all about applying various techniques to score high on different search engine pages, without paying a single penny.

13. sonewilliams

sonewilliams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is technique of improving your results in free results on a search engine results page. Organic SEO usually requires an improvement of your site content, infrastructure, or technical elements of your site.

14. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It’s getting found on the search engines without paying the search engines for the placement, and keep getting found for a long, long time.

15. cellington

cellington
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think "Organic SEO" is in the same class of phrases as "Jumbo Shrimp", "Military Intelligence" and "Well-Known Secret". :D

If it's SEO, it's not organic. If it's organic, it's not SEO.

#15 cellington, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  16. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So you're saying you need to use blackhat methods or at least pay someone to get your website visible in order for it to be considered actual SEO? I don't see the logic.

17. cellington

cellington
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sorry Jerlene, I can see how my comment could lead you there. That was not my intent. I apologize. I was mostly making a joke :)

To clarify and talk about the matter more seriously...

It could be stated that "Actual SEO" is the act of taking specific steps to optimize a website specifically for the search engines. In my view, that's not in any way organic. To address your specific comment, no, I don't believe those steps must be black-hat, nor does it require paying someone to do that work.

On the other hand, "Organic traffic" arrives at a website naturally, based on the value of the content (think "word of mouth" or "going viral") Such traffic typically bypasses, and is completely independent of, the search engines. It happens irrespective of any optimizing that may (or may not) have been done.

But that's just my definition. I'm sure others have theirs. I was really just making an oxymoron joke. I'm sorry if I offended.

• Like Like x 1
  18. jamescorden12

jamescorden12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic SEO is one of the best way for getting natural and quality backlinks for website.

19. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organic backlinks roughly equals to the natural backlinks. It applies the natural way to establish the backlinks for the website. The optimization results are searchable for the users and appearing in a natural way.

20. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the organic seo is also callled natural seo. it is the natural ranking without any human work. it is being ranked by search engine depending on the quality of backlinks, content of articles, and so on.