Do you know any site/provider for cheap incentive based traffic ?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by simplyjo, Jan 28, 2011.

1. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All - Anyone knows any honest provider/site for cheap , country specific incentive traffic upto 50 cents per lead/signup(free)?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Are you looking for leads to send info about your Product/service or website, or are you looking for paid sign-ups to an affiliate program? For leads, I don't know of any specifically, but if you Google "marketing leads" or a similar phrase, I'm sure you will find companies you can check out. As far as paid sign-ups to an affiliate program, you did say you were looking for an honest provider, and I don't think you'll be able to find one. In my experience, paid sign-ups rarely upgrade to a paid membership, so they are not worth the price, no matter how cheap.

3. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an interesting looking service. However, I'd be concerned that Google may not look too kindly on Adsense publishers who use a service like that. Personally I'd be worried that it would get my Adsense account banned.

5. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, there's a smart way to get around this problem but unfortunately I can't mention it here. It's slightly BH... :eek: