Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Grestok, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys,
    Do you know any professional web hosting provider?

I would like to get 20 gbs of disk space (with opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package). Linux.
    Do you know anything about Hostwinds.com & Mechanicweb.com web hosts - their web hosting services?
    Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are a lot of professional web hosting services, and you would be getting the services directly from the provider rather than a reseller, so I don't think you would have any problems there. for both providers, their services start with 20GB of disk space. Mechanicweb offers Cloud hosting rather than VPS, although you didn't say if that was a consideration. Mechanicweb is also about $2 cheaper per month. As far as whether you can trust them, Hostwinds has two offices in the US, which is where I am located. Your profile doesn't say where you are. On their website, Mechanicweb has only email for contact information.

3. Smith-K

Smith-K
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used Hostwinds in the past and I liked their support a lot. I felt their prices were very affordable. I do not know anything about Mechanicweb but I would just google them and check for the reviews.

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to say that professional hosting services are available from hostingsource and hostround.
    Pricing is ok, you pay what you get and it is a fair price compared with other providers.

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mechanicweb.com price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!