Do you know any French dedicated hosting providers?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, May 18, 2016.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My website is gaining traffic and want to future proof, what I'm looking for is solid dedicated server in France.
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    I need 8 gbs of ram, 1 tb of disk space, 8 Tbs of bandwidth, Linux.

I know that Swissns.ch offer dedicated servers in France, do you know them?

2. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Swissns.ch is not the first webhost I hosted with and I can say the support is one of the most important things to look at when selecting a webhost.
    I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided. I would also recommend you to like their facebook page: facebook.com/swissns.ch

3. webhostuk

webhostuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OVH has biggest datacenter in France have you checked them?

4. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove promotional links.
    Check out dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

5. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt, Swissns.ch is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.

6. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    I'd recommend you to use servers from reliable server providers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com, their prices are low and support is online around the clock.
    All the questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.

7. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that Rareservers.com would be a good alternative for your needs. They have stable servers in France, here is the one I like:
    Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

8. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    Check out servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and hostingsource.com.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

9. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

NO doubt, Swissns.ch would be the best bet. Their servers in France as well as Germany are stable.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.

10. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your suggestion. We appreciate your feedback about our service. Your comments are important for us.

11. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For a "solid" dedicated server you need to have a good communication with the company's support. Many French companies provide only basic support during the business hours or charge for premium support. So whoever you go with, make sure that you have read and understood the company's Terms of Service. Other than that there are plenty of web hosts with good networks in France? Where do you want to get the server hosted, whihc part of the country and which data center?

12. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should perform a comparison, as it will give you a better idea who is offering what and what pricing. Second, contact each service provider to check what services they are offering and which they don’t!

#12 BODHost, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016