Do you have to know HTML To Design A website? - Webdesign Company

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by infinitevizionz, Sep 24, 2012.

1. infinitevizionz

infinitevizionz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have to know HTML To Design A website?

2. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean infinte? Did you mean that we know web designing? Or you'r looking for help in web designing?

3. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah this is also known as the "Designing Language" this is must to know for everyone who want to develop a site.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with printingray, HTML is the basic language that all websites use. If you want to learn how to create websites, your first step should be learning HTML. W3Schools is a great resource for that.

5. Sam Him

Sam Him
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are CMS that Helps you in Designing A website even without have knowledge to HTML . Dreamweaver is one of best tool in Designing a website that provides A Fine User interface in Designing for Web Pages . But To have Knowledge is more Expertise in Field as No one Can beat Human intelligence .

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah. It's a very easy language on designing website.

7. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many site builders out there that allow you to design a site without knowledge of html. Some need templates, but there many that you can set up without a template. However, it won't be easy and the person will likely struggle. Technically, it's not necessary but it is much better and easier if the person does. And as stated above, it's not hard to learn.

• Like Like x 1
  8. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No acutally you dont have to know HTML to design a webpage you need to know CSS.. But like a few have mentioned if you have no knowledge of html it will sure be hard to code the site. Sure anyone can desin a website with some time. But being able to code that from design to webpage is a whole different story. That is why there are designing company's, when they are done designing they send it off to another company to get coded.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

How could someone without HTML knowledge create a website using CSS?

10. lennonrowen

lennonrowen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you are right and HTML is the basic and important for web designing. You can use free online templates, if you don't want to do coding. And we use mostly HTML and Dreamwever software for web designing.

11. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Learning HTML is the easiest anyway and webpages are generally html so there is the need really. If you will just be creating graphic designs then you need not to learn HTML.

12. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You cannot create any website if you do not know HTML. HTML is the basic knowledge of website design. Then you can use javascript and jQuery to make your webpages look attractive and then you can go on for PHP or ASP.

13. dgeneschi

dgeneschi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd say that a working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a requirement for applying even basic formatting to site content and not feeling hopelessly stuck when things don't look right, so I'd say yes. I'd also caution against feeling too overwhelmed by the prospect. Just dive in, as others have said.

14. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as has been said, There are CMS that help you build your site easier. But It is recommended to have basic knowledge on HTML and CSS to modify the site as your need.

15. BacklinksInc

BacklinksInc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

whats wrong with wordpress. I prefer it over any system online. You can even build high end professional website with it. woothemes does some amazing things for wordpress. And WordPress is also really seo friendly.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ificallyoumine

ificallyoumine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have to know HTML To Design A website? - I am nursing student by education and programming is my passion and I spend my off-times listening music and coding whatever I like – may be a software utility, an action script, or a website. As I can say learning languages can be hard. Learning to program is tricky. I started learning HTML, CSS and eventually moved on to PHP.

However what language you learn first doesn’t matter that much — as long as you understand it may or may not be the best language for the purpose you want to use it for.

17. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Designer must need to know HTML because it is basic markup language use to create structure of a web page. Different tags available in HTML use to design web pages. With continuous enhancement in web technology today we have a 5th version of HTML is HTML5 that also support multimedia elements.

18. madelinekim

madelinekim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes definitely, i Know HTML because its a basic language for designing a website and also good to learn other programming language. If you want to designing a wed site than first you should have to learn HTML. There are so many of good tutorial site available to learn HTML. W3school is one of the best tutorial to learn HTML.

19. _VBS_

_VBS_
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to if you want to create a website by yourself(without a website builder).

20. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a must to know HTML, CSS, and others if you want to pursue Web Designing.