Do you have passion?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Shawie, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Shawie

Shawie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think some people get lost in the everyday grind because they lack the enthusiasm they once had when they first started their business or their job. When you first acquire your position, you are excited, you were a sponge willing to take in everything that was poured on to you. Then something happens over time... you get comfortable, you stop challenging, you lose passion. It's important to not lose your enthusiasm and to continue to try to improve yourself. We are not machines built to the same thing over and over again without changing. I think it's vital that you ask yourself regularly "do you have passion?"

Are you guilty of being part of the everyday grind? Do you find yourself wanting more out of your job, business, life?

2. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I admit, I have had numerous times where I went into something full speed, with expectations that I could make a change, to suddenly realize that after so many months into what I was doing, I wasn't doing the best that I originally wanted to, because of the environment, and those I worked with.

I believe that if one doesn't want to loose the enthusiasm that one had when they first started something, is to constantly ask questions of those who one works with, or affiliates with, to see what one could do to continue to keep that enthusiasm.