Do you have any business ideas for 2014?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Kimmy Yong, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Kimmy Yong

Kimmy Yong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone, do you have any business ideas for 2014? Why?

2. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every work, every job, every business and everything is better if you take interest in it. Start any type of business who you know better than others and most important thing is that
    how much you happy with that.
    Raise you enthusiasm and reduce expectation. It doesn't matter is it 2014 or 2013.

3. simba 1211

simba 1211
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you ask such a question soon there will be 1ooos of replies as all must be filled with money making business idea, But its not the idea that matters but the Execution....

4. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not know about your skills and the field you are strong into. Business Analytics can be a good idea. As more and more data is created and need to be processed. I am linking business analytics here with a analytics company, might be useful for you all to understand the business. Analytics is coming up in different forms to help and assist you.

5. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a business idea that I'm soft launching in a couple day actually (November 1st) and I'm going to try and make it grow in 2014. Interesting enough, this idea and another idea I have could out perform my main website that I have. But the one good thing is that all the ideas I have are inter-twined and will ultimately help my main authority site.

6. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business depends upon your interest and skills. So you can start a business according to your interest.