Do you feel projectors are an effective presentation tool?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by angrytaco, Jun 25, 2012.

1. angrytaco

angrytaco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

This is a question for really anyone to throw feedback in? Right now, I do a lot of pitching with my iPad and I see there are now pico projection devices that can project my ipad screen while still being very portable. Has anyone used these? I am RX salesman by trade and I wanted to know if anyone had experience doing quick pitches, where you had 5 min or less to make an impression and what communcative tools did you employ to be more convincing?

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, based on my experience during my college days, By using a projectors in some presentation, It is an advantage so that you can easily understand what's going on and can visualize different topics.

3. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes projectors are very useful tool to saw any things in very quick time and with understanding... I mean you can see this any builder or business men too saw him profit loss or balance sheet every thing. They sawing on projectors... Now it's come with extra additional functions. Come in the market i am still we can used this kind of projectors to better understanding....

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Projectors are efficient ways to present as it may help you reach more audiences that a small visual aid or laptop. It also help you give and emphasize details that are included on your presentation, making it more interactive and easy to understand.

Thanks,
    Mark Acantilado

5. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, it's good. Just keep it simple and focus on your personal presentation, how you express yourself verbally and how to use body language. The screen is just something that adds a visual value and emphasize certain aspects of your presentation.

6. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, when it comes to offline marketing, i still think using projector is one of the most effective way how to convince your market. It makes the presenter smart, more professional and reliable.

7. angrytaco

angrytaco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's good to see that so many people are thinking along the same lines. It's really competitive in pharmaceuticals and any edge I can get in communicating my message to the doctors I actually get to see goes a long way. I have my iPad but, I felt the need for something portable and a bigger screen, since so much of the time I have 3-4 people crowding around my iPad. It just doesn't work that well.

8. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Projectors can be connected to laptops so there's no actual problem with regards to presenting at projectors. It just depend on what type of projector you are using.