Do You Earn Money Online?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by michelle32145, Oct 25, 2008.

1. michelle32145

michelle32145
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Other than advertising revenue you earn from your website, do you use other ways to earn money online?
    If yes, how long have you been doing so, through what means and how much have you earned to date?
    If not, why not?

If you are searching for an internet business opportunity, it will not take you very long to become overwhelmed with the possible choices. There are literally hundreds of thousands of internet business opportunities being promoted online.

The benefits of working from home on the internet are clear: the ability to have quality family time, to be available for your children and spouse, the flexibility to arrange and re-arrange schedules, not to mention the savings from commuting and daycare which will no longer be necessary.

I’ve had a rough time finding a Niche that I can actually fill in, not because of lack of providers but because of lack of buyers!!! I am focused totally on online niches and seems like not many ppl want to invest in these brand-new arising niche filling ideas. Anyone out there who would like to join? I am outsourcing investors so it’s quite fun cause I don’t know where to find them hehehe.

This is not only for business owners, this is for anybody who can access the internet and wants to make some money out of it. There are many online outsourcing sites all over the web and in some of them, you can actually see how the money earned on those sites just keeps growing and growing. You can get a piece of that by acting as a middleman and dedicate your time to finding jobs for workers and workers for bosses; anyway, It’s just a thing I normally do and wanted to share it.

#1 michelle32145, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
  2. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Michelle, welcome to BAF. Glad you joined.

You need to give more details on what you are doing.

Thanks

3. entreator

entreator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey thats some news that you shared.I would seriously like you to share some more knowledge of your's on this topic.I can devote lot of time on net,can you tell me some ways in which i can earn money online.

4. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Michelle, I do virtual assistant, link building, data entry which are all home-based. And yes, I am earning money online.:)

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Michelle and welcome to Business Advice Forum. Like others have asked, I would like to hear a little more about what you are doing to make money online.

6. brad1985

brad1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Other than advertising revenue you earn from your website, do you use other ways to earn money online?
    If yes, how long have you been doing so, through what means and how much have you earned to date?
    If not, why not?

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Brad, why don't you share your own answers to the questions you ask?

8. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I write articles for blogs besides working as virtual assistant, data entry, home typist. Whew!!! Busy as always....Fergal knows that.:)

9. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! brad
    I have never earned money through internet...though I have tried many times but couldn't....
    This time I am trying it on this BAF & hope it will my first income will come from BAF....

What are the other methods for Beginners...do u have any suggestions for me ?????

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Scifi, please feel free to start a new thread to ask this question. You will also get more helpful suggestions if you tell us about your specific interests and skills.

11. brad1985

brad1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi, my own experience was a great one, I know German so sometime I find myself translation jobs via the Internet, the price are good and you gotta plenty time to get your job done. :)

12. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Brad do you use general job sites to find work or do you visit specific forums?

13. Big_0n3

Big_0n3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i earn. I write forum posts on different forums, data entry and more on. I am very busy...

14. Big_0n3

Big_0n3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi . I do forum posting and another small jobs. It pays me good.. i cant say very good. But what about you?

15. flashgordonweb

flashgordonweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I make money online selling books, blogging, and doing some affiliate marketing. I've only been at it about a year, so I still have to work 18 hours a week to cover the bills, but by next summer I'm hoping to just work for myself.

16. flashgordonweb

flashgordonweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I publish books and sell them via Amazon and other online sites. I also do some affiliate marketing - although not much. I've been at it for a year, and so far so good.

17. Webestrian

Webestrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Topic.
    Yes i know a few ways to earn easy money online but i only use one option i.e making product reviews.They easily give $1 or $2 per review.People go for PTC sites but i really hate them.Besides that i feel affiliate marketing is the best option to earn online.
    And yes there are also pay to post forums ,they also pay you a few bucks.

But the problem is that i don't have time.Mostly busy,i can't even make a single review for many days.So i don't make much,rather you can say nothing.

Its simple the more you put in effort the more you earn.:)

18. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you handle a certain genre, flashgordonweb? If you'd like to do an interview about your publishing business sometime with me I can give you a plug at The Cuckleburr Times - writers love to hear what's going on in a publisher's brain. :) It would most likely be after New Year now though.

What kind of affliates do you like?

19. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Webestrian, I'd like to help you make the most of the time you have. You can get far better rates than that for doing website or product reviews even if you're not a professional writer and it need only be a few hundred words usually. Check out odesk or elance for online work in that area - they're both well established sites. You can take as many or as few jobs as you want. Just be sure you can do them on deadline and do them well because at these types of places, reputation is everything.

Do you have a blog where you could do website reviews? I know some sites pay you for reviewing a client's site and posting it on your blog. The pay's better than that. It's been a while but last time I looked into it I think the lowest I saw was about $10-$15 per review. Just Google the phrase "get paid to review".

If you look at indeed.com, you'll see many online jobs listed for "write reviews". That'll give you a better idea what's out there and what the going rate is more like. I've written product, book and website reviews - if you can do one kind, you'll probably find you can do the others as well quite easily. :)

http://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=write+reviews&l=

Best of luck!

#19 Kay, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  20. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Webestrian you've had some excellent tips and links from Kay. You might also find the links in our Online Business Resources helpful.