Do PPC campaigns help with ranking in search engines?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kade119, Jul 10, 2012.

1. kade119

kade119
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So do you think doing a PPC pay per click campaign would be beneficial to raising my rank in an organic google search?

I mean it would help users initially find my website

2. falconator

falconator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC campaigns are usually a way of bypassing the organic listings. Take Google's adwords for instance, you bid on keywords and are placed in the "sponsored" listings that are usually the first three listings or placed down the right side of the search results. But no it does not help with your organic listings. Most PPC sites hope for one thing, a higher conversion rate then they spend.

• Like Like x 1
  3. elina

elina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing or "sponsored ads" are paid links placed in search engines at the top and right side of the search results page. This is the fastest way to get your site out in front of highly desired target markets based on keyword searches. You can set your own daily budget to know approximately how much your monthly advertising will cost at all times. Each keyword or keyword phrase has a different bid amount depending on the monthly search volume. The higher the search volume, the higher the minimum bid amount.

If you are looking for the best service in PPC go for the Nichesuite. Nichesuite provides you the best PPC solution. It helps you to increase the page rank and brings lots of traffic to your website.

Try Nichesuite

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Organically, no. But in terms of paid ads and impressions, yes it can but not organic as you think it is.

5. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay per click means PPC. There are 2 options for getting genuine web traffic to your website. 1st is the good seo and constant seo. 2nd is PPC. Using both techniques, you can get nice web traffic which might convert in to your customer. Without traffic no sale. Google Adsense is the example of PPC. People see result of your ad on another website and if clicked on ad then Google immediately counts this clicking in your account as per PPC counts. The higher clicks you get much more traffic

6. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Kede119,

I would like to suggest this article for PPC campaigns: searchenginewatch.com/article/2065969/Can-PPC-Listings-Affect-Organic-Rankings
    May be it is useful for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The article in smartkathy's post is a very good one. Google's Matt Cutts has said emphatically that PPC does NOT affect organic ranking. Still, I know some very intelligent website owners who will swear otherwise.

Personally, I believe Google. If they really gave a boost in the ratings to people who bought their PPC ads, don't you think that they would let people know of that extra benefit rather than vehemently deny it?

There are obviously many good reasons to use PPC ads, but using them to get a boost in organic ranking is not a good reason.

8. kade119

kade119
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, thank you all for the quick support - I do realize a PPC is paid Advertising, what I'm saying is that it gets you the initial click then could possibly get returning customers who search your site organically or that initial click tells another customer about your site so they search you... using PPC not just for a PPC but as a way to help expose your site.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business Attorney said it best and I agree.

Now, once people click on your ad, what you do with that visitor is up to you. If you hope they will buy right there and then, if they don't, you've lost them. They may come back only when they search for something else (or the same thing) and happen to click another ad or organic listing. They won't remember you unless you MAKE them remember you somehow. People don't search for sites, they search for solutions.

10. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can doing PPC and You want rank in Organic Google Search engine results it was not possible.

11. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No! PPC not effect on ranking this is the game of money. Your on top for paying money when you stop paying your traffic will be shut down.