Do not feel much happy or much sadness....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Apr 16, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We should keep our heart cool.
    We should put pressure on our mind.
    We should order works to our mind very clearly and very peacefully one after another.

Sometimes we may feel like 'i have everything, i can do anything'. And the very next minute we may go into sadness.
    So in life sadness and happiness are like passing clouds. Our heart and soul are like constant sky.

Some of you may be ready to condemn my point. But think once, this is universal.
    Be happy. Always be constant. Then you can lead your life.

2. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you that we should not feel very happy and very sadness too. We should keep ourselves cool and content. But this habit could be attained with difficulty, but it is good for our health as too much sadness may give us stress or depression. Too much happiness may also be harmful for heart patients. It think we must take happiness, sadness, ups, and downs lightly which could be good for our physical and mental health.

3. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually emotions are only the things which make us strong or weak. We should be neutral most of the times and should not be attached with any person so much that they can take benefit of your emotions. Be calm and compose nad focus on your goals.

4. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it get both feelings. But that's nature of life. We have ups and down with our life.It is we who can control our feelings or emotions and lead in positive way.

5. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes we have be normal all the time so it will create a strong person.