Do not ask anything from others....

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bmwillsmith, Mar 13, 2014.

1. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, i am saying true. Do not ask anything, any help or any time of things, why because we may get help from them and we will be happy. But don't know what makes us busy when they need our support or help. If say 'sorry friend, i am busy right now, i will catch you later", it will surely hurts them.

If possible we have to show our friendship in actions, but not in words. If possible we have to help them without any expectation especially in family and friends kinda relationships.

2. Spock

Spock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I disagree. I think it's important to ask others for something- but it's not as important as offering value to them. Give first, get later. Offer them value so they feel indebted to reciprocate. When you treat the customer right, your customer will treat you right.

3. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does not matter for anything. It happens with any one & taking this matter as seriously is totally stupid.

4. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello friend,
    Remember that this is a forum. You have to reply with some sense and positive way.
    if you don't have a positive view on my threads just keep silent.
    I don't need your stupid response.

If you respect other's opinions they respect your opinions. This is the forum culture.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its not like dont ask any thing from anyone, but yes when you ask be prepared for what he/she may ask in return in future...but dont be in debt after asking any favour..if you are not happy dont do it.

6. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's really great, you are taking help and in return your doing help to them... so happy.

7. LWoodham

LWoodham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do whatever u want to do..

8. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that should be on the different level. If you feel you need your partner that is great.

9. jameshenry

jameshenry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It could not be right to say because, the person who consult will never destroy,But keep in mind while asking any thing to other choose a right person who can give you a good piece of advice in asking for right things.
    Don't consult with those which you think could not provide right solution..

10. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, be positive and go positive, it will gives you cool outputs and less tension.

11. ddoesmc

ddoesmc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why can't you ask? You grow from each other. If you are friends, you share anyway. Friends are there for you.

12. avillasage

avillasage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you ask something from others you must be prepared in the future for what their actions in returns.

13. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Because all people's mentality is not equal/good. Some may take is as negative, right?

14. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this life, it's just not possible to succeed without the help of others. From my own experiences, I could not have succeeded in my business endeavors without asking for help. I know people that are far more successful than I am, likewise they attained their success with the help of other people. You must be willing to put yourself out there and ask for both help and advice when embarking on a business venture. However, you must also be prepared to help others when they knock on your door.

15. healingforce

healingforce
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't really get what you're trying to say my dear. Are you talking about to do not seek help when you actually need it or something like that or to never regret a friend's help?

16. appleannie123

appleannie123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for this reminder. I have always found myself on the losing end of situations with giving my time and yes even my hard earned money that could have gone to something I wanted to others in my life. I am also guilty of spending the past 5 years with mommy and daddy. They seem to think recently that I am intentionally taking advantage of them.
    They yelled at me and requested for me to get out of their lives. I have moved out two weeks ago. I am sleeping in my vehicle and have no regrets. It is not really taking its toll on me yet. In fact it is quite the opposite. There is so much of a reduction in emotional stress that I am actually able to concentrate on other issues that are supposed to be important in life.

17. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Life is not always about you, and it is not always about them either.. We are here to be give and receive help.. No man is an island, you need other people whether you like it or not. And yes I agree that when you give don't expect something in return.. God will use other people to bless you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ddoesmc

ddoesmc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They may, but they have to do it anyway. If no one does anything for each other, we would all die. Like doctors won't give us shots.

19. VnhumR

VnhumR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you don't ask, you know nothing :)

20. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Friends of my husband should observe the thread title. He is always peeved when someone would ask him a favor and that someone happens not to be close to him. There was this incident when my husband accepted in Facebook a long time friend of his. Upon realizing his friend's plight of being sick, my husband sent money through a courier as a token. After the thanks and appreciation, here came the daughter of that friend, requesting friendship in Facebook. After my husband accepted her, he got a message that the daughter's birthday is coming and asking my husband for a gift. What gall.