Do i still need SEO or not

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sayem001, Aug 18, 2014.

1. sayem001

sayem001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    If i don't do SEO for my blog will there be any problem? I have rich content for my blog. Now Google focus on quality content so .........

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Absolutely, you still need SEO. Content is only part of the optimization. You still have to make sure you have no coding errors that are keeping your site from getting ranked, and you still need to have the proper code to help get your site ranked. Then you have to design your site for the visitor, to make it informative, easy to navigate. And, even though you may think you can ignore them, links are still part of SEO, but you can't get them from the places you used to, like forum posts, blog comments and directory submission. Now, you have to use social media to reach out to your desired audience, and use networking sites to put your content in front of potential visitors.

3. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If You have Quality Content Than you Need Explore Your Blog More through Seo. Well Returned Content Always getting more exposure in google..

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, even though your blog has quality content, you need to do SEO to maintain the ranking of the keywords for which your blog is ranked. If you will not do SEO for your blog, the ranking of your blog as well as keywords may get affected.

5. neuman

neuman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quality content is a must and classified as on-page optimization which consist of keywords, meta tags, alt tags, h1 tags, proper url structure (seo friendly url's) and quality content with good readability.

You now need off-page seo. Which consist of backlinks. You can get backlinks from posting articles on other websites and including a link back to your website. Today's most popular way of off-site SEO is using social media and is highly recommended and highly effective. #seo

6. alishroy

alishroy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you need SEO ,even your blog have good quality content to maintain your keyword ranking or website ranking.

7. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Rich content doesn't determine the performance of a website in general. Rich content comes in different ways. And yes you definitely need SEO if you are running a blog. There are factors in SEO that needs to be implemented in blogs that a normal blogger doesn't know. For example, Schema, hcard integration, CSS optimization, Coding clean up, and lots more. It doesn't need to be a keyword-stuffed type of site. You just have to make sure that Search engines understand clearly what your site is.