Do I Really Need A Website ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by AK Sharma, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most Often question asked by small business owner is that " Do I really need a website" ?

Answer is YES. Website is a important part of you business.A good website behaves like a good salesperson who knows everything about your products and services and how to present them in an appealing and understandable way that generates traffic and sales.Many Companies offering different website design packages for small,medium and large business depend upon requirements. But choosing best and right firm among them is quite challenging task.

So if you need any suggestion and free consultation regarding website design and their packages then you can consult to Fatbit Sales Team.

What you would like to say about this question " Do I Really Need A Website " ?

2. Albert

Albert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Website is most important part of business and every owner must need to do that.

3. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd probably go a step further, AK, and say that you need an online strategy. A website, on its own, may not have any impact or find its way to the right people (customers, etc)... Needless to say, SEO and the use of social media is increasingly important. There's lots of guidance in the public domain that can help you put together an effective online strategy... Good luck! M.

4. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes website is most important for your business because its give you better feed back or grow your business.

5. riz.122

riz.122
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In this new age of technology everyone needs an interface to show information to the world and having a website is probably one of the best way. Having a page on Facebook can also play a good trick and can be an excellent alternate if you don't want to spend financial resources on the development of website.

6. sujanarif

sujanarif
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offcourse you have a own website where you submit your own or business information. This is reliable for others.

7. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A website might be too much hassle...

Hi,

My take is that a website might be too much of a hassle, especially if you don't have the adequate know-how about website technology. One can quite easily survive in the website jungle using free-of-cost blogs, of which blogger.com is a celebrated example. Free-of-cost Blogs are money spinners in their own right. Why do you need a website then? The answer may well be that having a website gives your business some respectability and the halo of a brand. If you set up the website such that you can have your own address, say [email protected], then people know that you have invested the money to buy a domain and host it some place. They browse through your site, read about your business and make up their mind whether you are worth doing business with or not.

hope this helps.

8. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what made you think it is not required?

9. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking to get some extra crowd for your business then you should have the website. It can spread the quality and good information about your business through out the world. Websites are helping businesses to get more and more clients as people look to search everything online in modern time.

10. lomey

lomey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

but, you didn't mention, making a website alone is enough?:dunno:

11. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes its true, every business does need a website. A website not only plays the role of a sales person, but it also plays an important role in collecting data about customers and customer satisfaction level.
    And especially those websites which have Live Chat for Website Customer Support, because Live Chat helps in many other ways to promote the business and also helps the business make more revenues.

12. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely yes! Any business must need a website. This will be very helpful especially for your prospective clients and customers. Plus, using a website, you can put additional features here such as blogs, Alive chat, and more.

13. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

websites are so cheap and easy to build nowadays with tools like WordPress. Even if it's not a work of art, you should have some sort of web presence. A lot of people start their search online and will completely skip past you if you don't have any web site at all.

14. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, Why would I Need website? If, I would like to share my personal profile or If I want to some business, blogging or services then I would make a website.

15. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A website creates an impression of your business. It is most important part of business. Your site speaks volumes about your business.It's not enough that you simply just have a web site. You need to have a professional-looking site if you would like to be taken seriously. So many users search information online.

16. daniel.stock2013

daniel.stock2013
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, a website is important for business. Many businesses live and succeed online through their very good website.

17. aampapproach

aampapproach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

YES, indeed you really, really need a website for your business. I for one, never trust a product or a brand or a company which does not have its official website, and I don't think anyone does anymore. A websites makes your business authentic, more trust-able, and most importantly can be a huge source of sales and marketing.

18. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

If you don't have a website in this day and age, you are fighting an uphill battle. In fact, I can't think of one company that I've had an interaction with that didn't have a website.

19. mprange

mprange
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want your business to thrive, a website is a must. Many people, not to say all, look for a service or product on the Internet first before heading to the store. And many would prefer to order a product or service online if they could.

20. john40

john40
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nearly everyone know about website is one of the most significant for achieve online business. When we have best website for our business presently we can earn money from online without end. If not we can’t get money from anywhere in online. However, some outstanding web design company forever gives best service for who like to earn money from using website.

#20 john40, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.