do I make money if I write a life true story about my family on a blog?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by grithcel, Jun 21, 2012.

1. grithcel

grithcel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me and my family specially my Mom had a very interesting life, iy is tragedy and happy ending. I am wondering if I can write an article about it and then publish it online? How do I make money from it? It is too expensive to write a book.

Thank you

2. Dawey

Dawey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are ways like publishing a e-book in pdf-format. You can make a blog. It's very hard to get traffic though. Or you can just sell the article.

But what do you want/expect to earn from it? Do you want to earn money or just get the story out there?

3. grithcel

grithcel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably earn money from it. Now, if I sell the article, where do I find a buyer? Thank you so much.

4. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sell advertising on your blog. The easiest way would be through ad networks such as Google Adsense. I doubt you'd make much money this way.

Write a book. The blog would be a vehicle to promote it. Sell the book on your site. You'd likely make more money this way. Send it to a publisher and you may get lucky. Chances are you'll get a lot of rejections but if you have a lot of blog followers, this may be in your favor.

The problem is getting the followers, the traffic. And keeping it.

• Like Like x 1