discount 25th Anniversary,Air max 89,Shox R4,Nike Dunk,puma shoes,UGG boot,

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 159shoes, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 159shoes

159shoes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Sir/mrs:
    I come from China,We are a trade and export company of brand name sport productions our website:(www.shoes159.com ) and [email protected],I want to become business partner with you, Our company mainly produce Nike Jordan series, Airmax and Shox series.For example: nike air max 95/97 / 2003 / 2005 shox TL /R4 / NZ Air force one(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XIX all the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct,small mini order and even drop ship is available here. All the products is in good quality with low price . Very fast and safe delivery byEMS. Or TNT . We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.
    www.shoes159.com . and if U are think do business with we,pls send to in this
    email: [email protected][IMG]http://p0.images22.51img1.com/6000/shoesdeal/08a3993d4de8e1c505889322802feeb3.jpg[/IMG]

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum 159shoes, I look forward to seeing some posts from you, that are not advertising focused.

3. Happy

Happy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey welcome hope you find all your business solutions from here.I suppose you are at the right place.Best of luck.........

4. jillgadu

jillgadu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for the website, it is really great i tryed it
    thanks once again

5. Gregoryvulee

Gregoryvulee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They're really light on the feet..its like you're not even wearing them. I would advise wearing some ankle high socks though, because sometimes the backs of them can rub against the back of the ankle and cause it to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.