Directory Websites?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by David Parkes, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, I am looking for Directory Websites which approve our links quickly.

Do you have list of those Directory site.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Most websites owned by local businesses that provide a product or service will be listed in popular directories because they can quickly reach their potential customers or clients. However, a large number of links from directory listings will have very little value for SEO purposes, because they are so easy to obtain. I am especially concerned about your request for directories that approve your listing quickly, because these are more likely to be low quality directories, which are even less likely to help you.
    Keeping this in mind, here at BAF we have provided a list of directories for use it promoting your business, so there is no need to create another one here. Rather than simply submit your listing to all of these directories, I would suggest checking a few of them out first, to see which ones would best serve your needs

3. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

directory website not approved your links quickly if you want to approve your links quickly then you submit your links on paid directory.

4. jacobflores

jacobflores
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The directory website didn't approve your link quickly you need to wait in a long day like 3 or more months before approving your link if you want quickly approve your link pay the directory site.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I will re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.