Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by James12smith, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

I Have one Main domain & 11 Sub domains. I have promoted my main domins But now i just want to promote my sub domains. For sub domains Directory submission is really helpful or not ?

Can anyone suggest me.

Thanks

James

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on what type of site you are managing. What is your goal why directories are your first choice? Directories do help (a little) based on their qualities. But you should diversify the links in promoting your domains.

I suggest you to find resources that people might find your domains. Of course, those resources should be relevant to your domains. Most probably, you can participate in community sites, or make contents and promote them through social media. If the premise is "promotion", then you should include all possible methods to promote them naturally.

• Like Like x 1
  3. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

directory submission is helpful but remember one thing in doing directory submission is that submit your domain in particular category then directory submission is helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, Directory yes its helpful, but most of it doesn't accept the submission made. So they are still remaining in moderation.

5. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Directory submission is helpful if they are submitted to the relevant category... And if you are thing that directory will play an vital role in keyword ranking then ... you are wrong.... also make sure that the text link should be with brand keyword nor with money keyword ..

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Directory submission isn't going to help you at all these days. It's been one of the old ways to build backlinks, and due to many Google updates that happened in the last 3 years, it's almost a waste of time to use them.

But wait - I am not telling you that ALL directories are BAD. There are authoritative directories that still work these days as a means to get your pages indexed.

7. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sub domain is different from the root directories . I think you should do not know the difference between them. Try to submit your sub domain on the directory website.
    I think that some of the directory website allow the deep submission and submission of sub domain. It only depend on the directory.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.