Digital Marketing Trends For 2016

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Alan Ron, Dec 11, 2015.

1. maxsmith

maxsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This year we have also seen a continued strong growth in mobile use,So, unsurprisingly, the use of mobile marketing will continue to be one of key trends to follow in 2016.

2. william jones

william jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content Marketing always has good results. You can try different strategies like infographics, video marketing etc

3. Stephen D. Gardner

Stephen D. Gardner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Responsive website design is effective matter in 2016 social media trend. Now is very best way to promote any business by mobile marketing.

4. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thing in latest content marketing and social marketing are the key points if you wants to success in the field of digital marketing. in now a days people are also widely uses ppc campaigns for their branding and leads. and fopr authority link building peoples are widely goes for the gues posting which is again the part of the content marketing.

5. smartkpis

smartkpis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lets create an upgraded version of marketing strategies of 2017! That would be awesome.

If I may start, I think 2017 is filled with a better developed strategies from 2016.
    Such strategies are:
    1. Responsive web design
    2. More focused on typography
    3. psychology

Any other suggestion(s)?

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

1. Responsive web design
    Because more and more people are using mobile devices to access the web, responsive design is becoming, or has become, a necessity rather than a trend.
    2. More focused on typography
    I had to look up the word "typography" to find out what it is. The definition given by Google is "the style and appearance of printed matter" or "the art or procedure of arranging type or processing data and printing from it". That still doesn't help me determine what the trends in typography would be and why.
    3. psychology
    What type of psychology, and it what ways is this going to be a trend? Simply listing the word "psychology" tells us nothing.