Difference between PPC and PPI

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by phptraingtesting, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phptraingtesting

phptraingtesting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Difference between PPC and PPI

2. mobilejammer

mobilejammer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC (Pay- Per-Click) means that each time when your ads are clicked a predetermined amount will be deducted from your account.

PPI (Pay-Per-Impression) means you pay each time if your advert is displayed to users, they don’t need to click on your advert and go through to your website.

3. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the difference is simple. With Pay-Per-Click or PPC you pay for an online advert only when someone clicks on it. With Pay-Per-Impression or PPI – you pay each time your advert is displayed to a user, i.e. They don’t necessarily have to click on your advert and go through to your website.

4. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pay Per Impression the sponsor pays every time the promotion is shown to a client. Rates are ordinarily for every 1000 impressions (Cpm).
    Pay Per Click is for the most part an a great deal more savvy system for promoters as it guarantees sponsors pay for movement accepted from their deliberations, as opposed to essentially paying for impressions.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.