Difference Between PHP & HTML

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by nancyisabell, Jul 9, 2014.

1. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends,

I am new in SEO and i confused in PHP & HTML please anyone help me, please explain me...

Thanks.

2. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP and HTML have no connection with SEO, it is about website development. both are languages for building websites

3. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP (Hpertext Preprocessor) is script language for server side programming whereas HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is client side language used for creating webpages.

HTML tags are visible to user by viewing source code whereas PHP scripts are not visible to user.

4. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey thanks for above all member gives such a nice advice for me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP is a scripting language for the backend development process where as HTML is a language that is basically used for the front end development. HTML is quite easy to learn than PHP.

6. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, if you want to learn SEO you don't have to bother much about web development languages.

7. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even though they are separate languages, they can work well when used together to build sites. It is good to know some tags, such as meta tags, in html when learning about SEO.

8. shamim

shamim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HTML is a language used to describe to a browser how to display text and other objects in a browser window. It is not a programming language. HTML works on a client computer (the system on which the page is being viewed).

PHP is a scripting language, and can be used to create web pages written in HTML. PHP runs on the server (the system from which the page comes), and is a full-fledged programming language.

9. Topnews123

Topnews123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are different language. PHP is server side scripting language. Html is tags base language.

10. jackkalls

jackkalls
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP is server side scripting language. PHP is run on server. Html is tags base language.

11. xbroshost

xbroshost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Html is a tag based language. Html run on browser but php run on server. Html use for create static websites but php use for create dynamic websites.

12. Anh

Anh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HTML is a markup language while PHP is a scripting language.The output of PHP is usually in HTML code which the browser can then interpret HTML codes are static and they are always the same every time they are opened while PHP files are dynamic and the output might not always be the same

13. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are new in SEO, then why you want to know difference between php and html? you need to concentrate on SEO rather than looking for something irrelevant thing for you.

14. Astrid2

Astrid2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

wkwkwk i also wanna said so.
    well php is where you create the code (its like the core of your pages, how your pages worked) and the HTML is just a code to create interface.

15. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple explanation -

HTML: Front-end. Graphics and DISPLAY only.
    PHP: Back-end. Server interaction and INTERNAL only.

You can use PHP to call or generate HTML, but you can't directly build any pages with PHP.
    And you can't use HTML to 'script' or automate anything dynamic.

16. uwanttraffic

uwanttraffic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HTML is a basic language which uses only tags such as <p></p>

however php is a server side coding that can be run through server and can also perform automatically.

17. Mbright

Mbright
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

PHP and HTML both are language basically, HTML Use in SEO for google. Because Google read only HTML for SEO, Google can't read PHP.

18. bobnelson

bobnelson
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

First of all, I'm new to web development. I'm building a site from scratch with dream weaver and a friend told me, that html can be stolen and php not.

19. xbroshost

xbroshost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP is sever side scripting language. Html is not sever side scripting language. Html run on browser but PHP run on server.

20. johnethen

johnethen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PHP initially implied Personal Home Page. Presently its a great deal more, and we consider it a preprocessor. PHP can create a ton more than HTML. It can do things like transfer documents, produce pictures (with the GD library), send email, keep in touch with your server's filesystem and execute code, besides everything else. are composed in PHP.

PHP is likewise frequently the server-side code utilized with AJAX (its the P in LAMP). It doesn't generally return html. I utilize PHP to produce captcha pictures, and even the foundation which is constantly irregular. On the off chance that you take a gander at the wellspring of that page, and afterward the style.css record, you'll see that the foundation is the url of a PHP document which creates the picture.