Devotion = Success!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by bookreviewguy1, Apr 26, 2013.

1. bookreviewguy1

bookreviewguy1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are new to internet marketing, you are likely discovering that it's going to take some time to make your idea work. Over the years, I've learned that if you can't just waltz onto the internet and make a mint. It takes a lot of time.

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket when you are first starting out. You have a lot to learn about this business. Devote an hour or two every day to achieving your long term goal and you will be better off in the end. I try to work on my site an hour or two per day and then increase my link popularity an hour or two per day. That is the key to success. It frees up your time to other things and serves as a sort of 401K plan for you in the end.

Just a suggestion. Hope it helps.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make short term goals n then complete these short term goals to accomplish long term goals

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah exactly devotion and that too constant one is definitely key to success on Internet....it takes time but if you are regular and constant with your efforts,you can accomplish any target...

4. mickeyJ

mickeyJ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Devotion and passion towards your work is key to success.

5. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes regular work brings success... its important that we dedicate some time daily to bring improvement in our business...