Desperate to get effective impact of SEO on my site.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by khjunaid, Nov 27, 2013.

1. khjunaid

khjunaid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all i am running an eCommerce website named pkdesigns.ca ,no effective viewer ship over this website need to learn easy methods of SEO which helps me to enable my site up in Google ranking.

many thanks
    regards
    junaid khawaja:|

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Unfortunately, there are no legitimate "easy methods of SEO". There are plenty of illegitimate methods, often referred to as "black-hat" methods, and these are to be avoided. I am troubled by your use of the word "desperate", because that leads me to believe you are easy prey for those who may recommend these methods, and you may wind up doing more harm then good.
    SEO is a long-term process, and you must build a reputation as a website that people want to visit. You'll have to do a comprehensive keyword analysis, then on-page optimization of your site, then a diverse link-building campaign. Doing it on your own, and doing it properly, it will probably take about 3-6 months to start seeing any substantial result - and you'll notice I said "start". The results you get will depend on whether you are doing the work needed, doing properly, and how hard you are willing to work. Being in a fashion industry, your desired phrases may be very competitive, and may require more work, and more time, to give you the results you need.

• Like Like x 1
  3. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with what joeroxx has said about. SEO is something, you can't think about shortcuts, rather it is a continue process which requires continue efforts.

By the way, Here is my question to You. I just saw your website. If you have .ca domain name, why the prices are shown in Indian currency Rs??? Am I missing something, just got confuse...

4. AdamLee

AdamLee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whether your website ranking is high on search engines, but the number of people accessing the web is not many, this means that your SEO is still not successful.

So let’s take advantage of thinking, I am sure that you can recommend other ways but here I just mention the simplest way: Never forget that content is always number 1 too (Content is King).

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

AdamLee makes a good point here. Doing a comprehensive keyword analysis will allow you to target keywords related to your business that potential buyers actually search.

From here on, can we all promise that we will not repeat the tired phrase "Content is King"? Yes, having related content is one part of your SEO strategy, there are other factors to consider, so let's not give people the impression that all they have to do is write fascinating, related content on their website and they will get high rankings.

6. khjunaid

khjunaid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much all of you for your precious suggestion,also one thing which leads me towards confusion is that how to start working with proper SEO tactics and strategies and what are the basic steps do i need to follow .
    Actually initial start???

7. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to Learn SEO is "Self Learn" with "Practicals and Trial & Error"

There is enough material available online, Just follow some good Webmaster Forums and Blogs. Try things practically and that way you will built your own SEO Working Strategy. Forums like BAF is a really good way to learn SEO as here people talks about practical problems and queries that you may come across too.

Just Try and Implement and You will be Pro. Only Theory without practical never works for SEO, and believe me there are NO Shortcuts available to get result through SEO As well.

Good Luck Mate!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I gave you the three basic steps in a previous post. Your "Actual initial start" would be a keyword analysis to find the best keyword to pursue. As i mentioned earlier, there may be competitive phrases that you are not able to rank for, so you may have to go for less competitive phrases that are still worthwhile to pursue. You can also check out the Featured Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO Threads here on BAF.

By the way, I unapproved your previous post where you said "i am honoured" because it adds very little to the discussion. You already used the "Thanks" system so the post was unnecessary. However, should you wish to submit a more detailed post to show your appreciation for our assistance, we would be gratified to know that our assistance was helpful.