Design A Website Where Users Can Interact?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Vfdehfv, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Vfdehfv

Vfdehfv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I'm interested in building a website where users can sign up, edit their profile and have a friends list where they can send and receive private IMs. Also there's a more intricate part that I need. users need to be able to host lobbies where they can invite other users and talk via mic. Lobbies have to be able to be password protected and the site has to be able to host hundreds, possibly thousands of users on at the same time.

I'm wondering what this would cost and what I would need to do to get this started. Any and all information is appreciated and if you have any questions let me know and I will answer as soon as possible.

2. TrendyHost

TrendyHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it is like $200 or $300 at socialengine.net.

I have developed addons for their software. Very nice work they have done. So many option and many templates too.

3. bernadette

bernadette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me help you. I'm from WickedInnovations, We are an established global outsourcing services provider specializing in Web Design and Development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Customer Support. We employ highly skilled web programmers and designers that have extensive experience in website design and development services. Our global operating model allows us to provide cheap, low budget, custom and affordable website design services and web application development services, in a very cost effective, efficient and qualitative manner, enabling businesses to go online fast and at reduced costs. Let me know if you want to try our services. Thanks! :)

4. timpane

timpane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The global functioning form permits us to supply bargain, reduced allowance, made-to-order and inexpensive website conceive services and world broad web submission development services,

5. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Isn't there already facebook, google +, MySpace, and millions of other social network sites? Also, to run a decent Social Network, you need to be able to script very well or hire some expert scripters/programmers.