Dell Windows 7 Password Reset Help!

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by EmilyChang, Nov 16, 2012.

1. EmilyChang

EmilyChang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Question:

Dell Windows 7 password reset HELP! I forgot my only administrator password on it. Now I’m locked out of it. I don’t want to format it or lose anything!

Answer:

Nothing to worry about when you forgot Dell password. 3 things you can do Windows 7 password reset on Dell laptop and get back in your computer:

1. Remove the forgotten dell password.

2. Change Dell password to a new one.

3. Create a new admin account on the dell computer so you can log into it again.

What you’ll need?

1. Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise edition

This utility allows you to create a boot Dell password reset disk in seconds. With the burned boot disk, you can easily reset forgotten administrator and other user passwords on your Dell Windows 7 computer in 3 ways mentioned above. It also works for Windows Vista/XP and servers.

2. A USB flash drive or CD/DVD

The device is required to create the boot Dell password reset disk. USB drive is highly suggested as CD drive will be required for CD/DVD.

3. Another PC that you can run as administrator.

The PC is needed to download and install the Windows Password Unlocker tool . Any Windows-based computer will be OK as long as you can run it as administrator.

Time required:

About 5 minutes, no matter how long or complicated the forgotten password is. Whether you are a novice or advanced user, you can easily reset the forgotten Dell password in a matter of minutes as long as you can follow our guide.

Overall steps:

Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker in any PC.

Step 2. Create a boot Dell password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive in seconds.

Step 3. Reset Dell password with the burned password reset disk within 3 clicks.

By the way, if you want to learn more about how to reset Windows 7 password, just go to visit Youtube, the best and most popular video site and search for "How to Reset Windows 7 password with a bootable CD/DVD/USB" instead.

In addition to the Enterprise edition, Windows Password Unlocker also comes in Standard and Professional editions. The two editions only allows you to remove forgotten Windows password, but at a lower price.

2. Pearly53

Pearly53
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really good post. Thank you very much. And I know Ainorsoft Windows Password Recovery can reset Dell password as well, what do you think of that?

3. zunick

zunick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really Useful information , i got a new thing to learn , keep on guiding . Thanks a lot.

4. rdsbusiness

rdsbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very helpful to me..thanks Mr. EmilyChang...now i know the windows 7 password reset.....