Decorative Fracture Casts

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Fergal, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hopefully you won't need the services of Casttoo any time soon. They provide decorative, tattoo like covers for the plaster casts used for broken bones and fractures. This is a very simple yet innovative idea and is a good example of what you can achieve when your creative juices are flowing.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Clinton

Clinton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fantastic idea. I like innovative new ideas like that. And they do work! In the last few days I've seen sites for sale that were built on the most obscure niches but making profits of several thousand dollars a month. The last such one I saw was a site teaching women how to tie their hair up. I scoffed. Till I saw her numbers - $3000 in profit every month!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good point Clinton, finding an untapped niche can be very profitable if there is enough people searching the web for information on that niche. Tying up hair is obviously quite a specific niche, but I just checked with Google's keyword tools and there are over 27,000 searches for "how to hair up" every month and almost 15,000 searches every month for "style hair up". A quality site that ranked highly for those terms could indeed be very profitable.