Dealing with scammers who order services

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by animall, Apr 10, 2012.

1. animall

animall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I dont know about other people but it seems like certain niches for people who order services are online are scammers this year... Ive noticed these steroid related clients they order services from me. The first time I just thought they were a new customer they ordered about $200 from me I did all the work as usual and 2 weeks later paypal reversed the charge... Even after providing to paypal work done and conversation with the client in the past this has worked for me and i kept the funds. Which means more then likely they probably stole someone's paypal then paid for their site using their funds... And it happened about 2 months later, different name some type of website... but this time paypal held the funds within 48 hours. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed scammers ordering for these pharmacy/steroid type sites for web services.

2. virtualofficeph

virtualofficeph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really, there are, but not all, services found on the internet are scam, especially when it comes to drugs, gambling and adults type of services. That's why it is important to research and read to be informed.

3. GlockFu

GlockFu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many online scammers. We just got a fraudulent order on our website for over $600 but by paying attention to the details we were able to verify that it was a fraudulent charge and did not ship the product that would have cost us about $500. Just keep an eye out and suspect every order is fraudulent... guilty untill proven innocent!