Data entry Job need

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by nurul, Jun 16, 2015.

1. nurul

nurul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    How are you all friend.I am Nurul Islam from Bangladesh.I expert in Data Entry ,Web Research ,WordPress all Posting .So i want good Client Job.If any friend any work my skill same please contract me.
    Thank

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You can try putting an ad in the Employment Wanted & Job Vacancies section of our "Member ads & Marketplace" forum. Before you do, however, I would work on presenting an ad that will encourage people to hire you. You don't want to appear as if you are searching for a job to benefit yourself. You want any prospective employer to think they need to hire you, so you want to show them that you have the skills they need. For example, let's take a look at your post. the first thing to do is eliminate both of the following items.

1) How are you all friend - This is not necessary. It's okay for here in the forum, but is not needed in an ad requesting employment.

2)So i want good Client Job. - This makes it look like you are begging. At the very least, you are telling them to hire you because it is what you want. As I said above, you want to give them the impression that they need to hire you.

Now for the rest. Remember this is going to be an ad for "Employment Wanted", and you want to convince any prospective employer that hiring you would benefit them. First, instead of saying "I am Nurul Islam from Bangladesh", say "My name is Nurul Islam, and I am from Bangladesh". Now when you present your qualifications, you need to be able to back them up. Instead of saying "I expert in"(which is bad English, by the way, and would cause most prospective employers to reject you immediately), say "I have extensive knowledge in", then list your areas of expertise(do not use "all posting", it means nothing), and say where it came from. If you have a degree or certificate, identify your field of study and the school you received it from. If you have actual work experience, include that. Or, you could give some examples, and request that they contact(not contract) you for more information.
    So, with the suggested changes, your original post would look something like this:

"Hello,
    My name is Nurul Islam, and I am a resident of Bangladesh. I have extensive experience in Data Entry, Web Research, Wordpress, and much more, and am looking for a position in a related field. If you have such a position available, and would like more information contact me at {insert email address} or {insert phone number} Thank you for your attention."

Note that this is only an edit of your post, and is not intended to be copied and pasted into our ads, or anyone else's. The actual ad would need more information, as outlined above.

#2 Joseph.Shivell, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  3. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must sign up at odesk.com or other freelance job sites. I am sure you can get a job.

4. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great advice joeroxx!

Also, why not do some investigation yourself. There are various companies out there who do indeed offer online data entry positions. You may even find that some of them are being talked about on this forum. Why not find out who they are and what you are required to do to qualify. You need to be pro-active when looking for work.

5. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The majority of data entry jobs online are either scams or pay very little that it's just not worth your time. There are a few reputable data entry companies based in the US but from what I'm aware they only hire US residents. Since you have expertise in web research and WordPress you should connect with folks in the various WordPress communities. I'm sure you'll find plenty of bloggers who are willing to make use of your services.

6. Sotaru

Sotaru
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another decent freelance website is Fiverr.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If I were to recommend a freelance website, I would recommend odesk or elance rather than Fiverr. I have spoken to others who have not received the quality of service they expected when using Fiverr, so potential clients may not hire someone listed there. Also, those looking for work may not be able to get the price they should for quality work.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there! If you want to make money on the internet, you have got to find clients, and one of the ways to look for one is to put up an ad on various sites. Try making an account in different online jobs marketplaces such as Fiverr, Guru, and Freelancer. Best of luck! :)

9. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With no wish to upset you, no one is going to hire you. Quite simply, employers looking for freelancers do not trawl random forums in the hopes of finding someone with questionable, unprovable skills to do their jobs.

This is a very simple mistake that a huge number of new, hopeful freelancers make. They believe that by posting on a forum, they don't need to do anything else. The employers will magically find them and approach them with job offers. Unfortunately, the Internet job market is like the real world: you have to go out and prospect for clients, find leads, apply, contact and everything else. The employers are the ones with the money and the work... why would they come looking for you?

As @joeroxx also stated above, you're likely to need better English, more information and a proper portfolio or some kind of background info. As it stands, there are (literally) tens of thousands of people online looking for the same sort of work, so you need to stand out in that crowd. A badly written forum post is not going to cut it, I'm afraid.

Sorry to be blunt, but you'll be better off understanding the reality of modern online work.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, just a piece of advice. If you really need to find a data entry job, you cannot just say you're good at it. What you did is not a good approach. Clients will not hire you if you do that.

11. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can become member of a freelancing website like upwork and may be perhaps fiverr which I guess more suitable for starters plus you can find work on forums as well as this particular forum also have a section which is already mentioned in one of the replies above. ALL THE BEST (Y)

12. HelenGreene

HelenGreene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    There are many online job hunting websites are available. You just need to upload your resume on those sites. If the recruiter finds you as a qualified candidate they will contact you through phone or email. I am a freelance writer working for OsamResume for the past 3 years. I am good in writing so I applied for it and they called me. Having a good time with them.

13. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to join social media groups related to jobs and also make a good profile on LinkedIn, Interested ones will contact you automatically.