Customer Service in Online Business

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by amal, May 5, 2013.

1. amal

amal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI
    What do you think what is the role of customer service in online business. Does this effect your business quality as much as other office based companies and organizations.?
    What is your point of view.?

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer Service is equally important in businesses online or otherwise. It becomes a little more essential for online business for the reason that people do not have a outlet or store they can go to when they have an issue. Most of the doubts and issue are supposes to handled by the customer service only which makes it very important in an online business.

3. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In our industry, good customer service is essential to our success. Many times it's what separates us from the ocean of competitors out there.

4. devip

devip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very true I think customer service in Online business is very essential as many people still dont have faith when buying something online so they have to clear their doubts and so that time a good customer support will help them and increase the faith of your customers in your business.

5. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer service is very important for either online business or office based companies. Customer satisfaction can greatly effect sales. There are some customer service tools for online businesses to improve customer service, such as Comm100 Live Chat.

6. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Presence of customer service solution gives the customer an access to you, if they have any issues or queries. Its presence assures that you mean business and you are not here to scam to many buyers.

7. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're getting into business ... any business ... you're primary focus should ALWAYS be your customers and not the money. Sure making money is great but how can you make any, without those that purchase from you. It may be easy to make a sale one time .. but with great customer service, and a great product/service, you can get the thing that really DRIVES a business. And that's repeat sales.

8. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

actually, giving an excellent customer service will have your customers praising you and coming back to you, for years to come. I would say it is not equally important, it is even more important than in offline businesses.

9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all know that without customers, there can be NO successful business running. So, For me customer services is a most.

10. Dana Franklin

Dana Franklin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, customer service is very important in a business, customer service ensures that clients are provided with the best service possible, simply to ensure success of a business too. Satisfied customers=Business Success.

11. Kristin

Kristin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there,
    I am interested in this topic as I am running a small online business. I try to keep updated about these things. What do you check in the Internet for? Any suggestions. I found a webinar called Chetan's Chatter It a about 'How to See your customers differently'. I guess it will be more general but might be still of interest. I think online customer service is becoming more and more important. Direct feedback, online word-of-mouth etc. The extension of the AIDA model...

12. Matthew Anton

Matthew Anton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely. Clients are like gold for any business, especially a digital/online one because they can vote with their money and go elsewhere if you don't provide a good service/product or if you are rude.

13. Christina Maria

Christina Maria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A small brand may want additional expose they wouldn't have time for themselves. Like I said for the ones that agreed and it was their choice I let the affiliate know that the merchant could request the domain back at a later date.

14. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, a good customer service is really important for both online or offline business. To understand customer's need and to satisfy them customer service is essential. It also effects the business quality because in online business customer service helps the clients to express their needs & they can get answers of their queries. If you will provide good customer service you can run your business smoothly.

15. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, customer service is very important aspect in online business. In fact, in online business, it's more important. Also, one can have a better understanding of their customer in online medium compared to offline. A very interesting example I would like to share here. What if you could get to know as what your customers ask to a shopkeeper for buying your product. for this information you will have to sit at a shop counter whole day. This insight may also be required to improve your product or services. It's not possible at all in offline mode. But in online through analytics you get all these information. One can also get to know as how many people find your product attractive. One can get to know as what the customers are actually looking for? Do I need to do some modification or alteration? These all insight is possible in online medium. This is really interesting. Isn't it?

16. natalietijan

natalietijan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer services is very important for your business.Because its give you a best feedback and feel free to your customer.

17. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very important as long as your customer are satisfied with you, your business will run smoothly.

18. angela.naethon

angela.naethon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer Service is play vital key role in online business. if you give great service to customer and maintain it. Customer will come again and again.