Custom SEO Campaigns With 30 Days Free!

Discussion in 'Website & Business Promotion' started by Joseph.Shivell, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

ThinkBigSites has been providing professional SEO services for the small-to-midsize business for over seven years, but for many small businesses, our SEO packages are too expensive. To fix that we now offer Custom National SEO Services. We also offer Local SEO Services for Local Businesses. Plus, in either campaign, whether Local or National, you get your first 30 days free!

Our Custom National Campaigns can be designed to fit almost any budget!* Let us know how much you can afford to spend, and we will design a comprehensive SEO campaign for you, including keyword analysis, a complete website audit, marketing and branding activities like article writing, social bookmarking, social media updates, and more.
    Our Local SEO Campaigns give you an optimized profile, NOT just a listing, on popular directories like Google+, Yelp, 911.com, and more, in addition to other services. No more fooling around with phonies who promise you a listing on "thousands" of (useless) directories. And, our Local campaigns start at only $499 per month.

For more information on either our National or Local Campaigns, or both, call Joe Shivell at 214-677-5924, or email me at [email protected] with the following information:

Company Name:
    Contact Name:
    Company Address:
    Company Phone:
    Website URL:
    Marketing Budget:

*Minimum $900 per month for National Campaigns

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Joseph.Shivell, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. manishsqrt

manishsqrt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am based in India, Is there any economic package available>I want to promote only within my country.Unfortunately i have a very low budget.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As I noted in my post above, our local campaigns start at $499 per month. After paying for your first month, you get the second month free. Although you are not tied down to a long term contract, that means after one year your monthly cost is about $458. Honestly, for anything lower than $499/month, not counting promotions, I would question whether they can give you the results you need. Even if they can get yor web pages highly ranked, they may offer less phrases or it may take longer to see results.

For your benefit, and the benefit of anyone else who may be looking for website marketing services, I should tell you that the current promotion ends 5/31/15. Also, as you may know, due to changes in the search engines, SEO is always changing. So, as soon as possible after the current promotion ends, I will post a new ad with updated information

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.