Current animation standards

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Vfdehfv, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Vfdehfv

Vfdehfv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been reading up on CSS3 with transform and animation capabilities, etc. Until now, I have been using flash to insert animation & motion (image carousels, interactive menus, etc). I was wondering what the current thought is in reference to the most preferred method of utilizing animation & motion for cross browser functionality?

2. mshane

mshane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's best to seek experts' advise. You can always check for animation company to help you with this challenge. You can just get their details online.

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Flash is not SEO friendly, their market is slowly decrease. So far, facebook game is only site heavy usage on flash.

HTML5, Jquery and CCS3 are the future trends, as flash is not supported in ipad, iphone. Current standard will be HTML4, CSS2 and Jquery, as some of the user still using old browser e.g. IE6 and IE7.

4. tradeaust

tradeaust
    uix_expand uix_collapse

movies are absolutely perfect with the process of animation in it ,with animation the creativity increases and more the bright a site becomes .So you are right a best animation company can help it better

5. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would not recommend the transformation because many browser's don't support it. Firefox does not support it, Chrome and Opera only supports it with a downloadable web package, and other browsers do not provide it.