Curated Content Vs PLR Vs Duplicate Content - What are the Myths and what is reality?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by simplyjo, Apr 3, 2013.

1. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys, anyone knows if its OK to use curated content or PLR's on blogs/sites. Is it against adsense and Google TOS ?

I have read in many places that Google loves curated content - but isn't it copied content itself - only difference being that it is credited to original source.

What do you use for a quick site and what are your thoughts ?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The first question to ask yourself is, "What am I using this content for"? Are you simply copying and pasting the content, even if you credit the original source? Are you using this information to help make a point in an original blog post, or content on my website? Do you need to quote a portion of an entire article, or can I quote one or two lines, giving credit to the author, in order to make my point? Is this mostly your own original content? Are you providing information that would be helpful and/or of interest to your website visitors? Then, and only then, should you ask the question, "Does this violate Google's terms?"

• Like Like x 1