CSS Website are popular

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by kamran, Nov 15, 2010.

1. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

CSS websites are very popular and looking attractive. I am learning css and I am excited to learn css. Is this language is difficult or I will learn it easily. I am learning about Css web styles and when I completed this css styles I will try it.

2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is actually depending on yourself, depends on how fast you long how deep do you understand.. for me i learn CSS for around 5 days..

You can learn it from this website as it is easy to understand - http://www.w3schools.com/css/

3. ledison

ledison
    uix_expand uix_collapse

css + div is amazing.

4. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your valuable suggestions! I have learned alot from w3schools and now I am studying css articles and tutorials from http://www.csswebstyles.com/

5. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would really depend on how much time you can devote to understanding the code. CSS is still expanding with developers still testing future capabilities. CSS will require (x)HTML knowledge (somewhat like a prerequisite) for you to understand it. If you mastered (x)HTML then you will find the need to attain all CSS knowledge as possible. From experience, I think basic CSS is genuinely basic, whereas the higher orders of CSS is genuinely difficult to master, especially if you want a CSS valid web page.

6. DamienGreen

DamienGreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, you can't claim to have learned CSS in 5 days, it's ever changing. If you start learning to work Website Design, expect to be constantly learning!

As for CSS websites being popular, it's not that they are popular, as a website designer, you have no choice, it's just the latest way of doing things, I'm sure if 5 years it will all be differently.

To be fair, HTML & CSS is easier than basic mathematics (To me) and are by far the most basic coding languages going.

But keep and it, and keep learning, in order to stay on top!

7. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do a lot with CSS. However one thing I dislike is people thinking retro designs are 'beautiful' and makes it a great site. Content is number one.