CRM!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by TimB, Dec 24, 2012.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,

My company has recently introduced CRS (Customer Relationship System). I am now the head of Customer Relations and Sales. So far most of customers are satisfied but it’s hard for me to capture newer clients and segments along with the relationship management of the old ones.
    Well I have planned for a small gathering in which our most old & loyal customers will be allowed to come with one guest. We will have a small interactive meeting, comfortable environment and there I could give my soft sales pitch.

What do you think about this idea? Do you think it will work?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Tim I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. if you have introduced a new CRM system, why do you need customer buy in, in order to add them to the system?

3. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal as i said earlier I am now the head of Customer Relations and Sales. So I have to cater both sales and CRS of my organization, I know the two can’t work side by side in the long run. This is merely due to lack of human resource and is temporary that I have to cater 2 job titles. We are recruiting new staff and by the time we are done, I am in charge!
    So please now answer the above question!

4. john_mclaren

john_mclaren
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting to build a better corporate image is the best thing you can do. The promotion in corporate arena helps in gaining commitment towards the organization. Corporate partners may share corporate promotional products for building a better relationships. So all you need is better corporate relationship through well image builders agency.

Thanks

5. Beth

Beth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its a great idea TimB. Planning such an interactive session in the organization can be really fruitful for the organization as well as for the employees.As per my suggestion, a customer relationship management can be widely implemented model for managing a company's interactions with the customers and prospects. The main motive behind building up a customer relationship management in the organization is to find, attract and win new clients, services and retain things which the company already has.

6. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank-you Beth! That is the rough draft which i have shared above, there are a lot of activities which will be highly customer oriented and there will be a prize distribution at the end!
    On 7th of January 2013 we have planned this secession, will surely share the findings.

7. Beth

Beth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking forward for your findings. Hope those will be really helpful and informative for us also.
    All the Best...:)

8. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This surely looks like great initiative to me. It will be good to get customers and guests all over for the session. Your customers would surely love it. Even if this does not work well in terms of getting new customers it is still a good thing for retaining your existing customers from a CRM point of view.

9. smo9marketing

smo9marketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly,

I still don't understand your question.

Maybe being clearer will help you make those two departments align? ;o)