Critique my website Please!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by TimB, Mar 8, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,

Please review my website and critique it,
    "www.wglivechatsoftware.com"

I will be grateful for your feedback!
    Thank-you

2. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi TimB, this link is not working from my side , am getting this error,

Thanks,

3. Tisha Cruzan

Tisha Cruzan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the website. It has a very clean design.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site looks simple and clean to me. Not much color used in the site. It's not that bad at all. It could be better if you should slow down that javascript which is flashing your site's details and infos. It's moving too fast for me, I am being unable to read it. It's nice and Good luck!

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very pro. The webpage loads quickly. Nice site. A chat box appear when I clicked the link and so I started to chat :D

6. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes our service is very proactive and we have dedicated people at the back end to provide technical support and the best thing is that its 24/7 active.

Thank-you everyone for your feedback. Please guide me for the changes I can bring in the current site !

7. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website looks very nice in terms of design, the logo in specific is very neat and simple. If I were to make a suggestion though, it would be to make the chat box that pops up upon visiting the website a bit smaller as it takes up a lot of space.

8. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey, I just wanted to say the site looks really professional; I really like the whole layout - good job! :)

9. TT Annoy Me

TT Annoy Me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Without sounding like a broken record, the site looks clean, efficient and simple. Congrats. :cool:

10. Bobby

Bobby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Here are my thoughts:

- I think the Gray Post-it type image text is not clear enough, perhaps dark text would make it stand out more. Also im seeing LiveAdmin 2002 as opposed to the "since 2002" connection.

- Do you basically offer 24/7 support as a service for sites? 1. wow 2. Be explicit with that, its clearly a "selling point"

- Be sensitive to the auto-popup chat window, overkill is the downside. May deter some from wanting the solution as it can be seen as intrusive.

Have much more but i'm new here, need to get my feet wet with volume.

Bobby

• Like Like x 1
  11. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello from a fellow Live chat provider.

The site itself to me seem ok. Some of the text ( possibly the menu ) is a bit tooooo big?

Also, Wheres the screenshots man? Maybe a page with more info on your prices?
    I also cant see much of a "call to action" on your main landing page.
    Otherwise, its nice, clean and easy to navigate.

( Not trying to be an ass because of what we compete in, but just simply giving critique )

12. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank-all for your feedback!

13. sadiyakhan

sadiyakhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is nice at all and especially the option of live chat works instantly and design is admirable.

#13 sadiyakhan, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  14. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As previously stated, your website looks extremely clean, almost minimal. For the genre of the site, it is appropriately fitting. There was just two thing that immediately caught my eye as a designer. One - the first slide in the image roller has a very pixelated arrow. It is minor, but is loses some of the professional credibility and should be an easy fix. Another thing that is also an easy fix, I would advise you to capitalize "affiliates" "home "features" etc. As previously stated, the goal of your site is a professional image. The lack of the capitalization is a bit informal. It is again relatively minor, however it will help your overall image. Additionally, your site has a small functionality issue with the image roller. I noticed that when you manually click for a new slide, the timer doesn't reset. Instead, it will continue where the previous one was left off. This creates an annoying issue where you have to go back, etc. One last issue is a grammar problem on the 3rd slide of the image roller. It says "10% off on total purchases". Instead, just say "10% off your total purchase", etc. The use of off and on together consecutively creates a confusing sentence, as they are antonyms.

Anyhow, overall a very professional layout/design. The above fixes will help.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks pretty good...the live chat window pop right up, as if making a demonstrating sample :)

I would say that the affiliate section could be separated from the sells page, with a link somewhere (oh, you have it on the top already). Or it might be a distraction from potential buyers of the software?

16. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like how minimalistic the website is, and how the live chat pops up right away. Like others have said, that makes it look like a live demonstration of your website.

This is a small detail, but since your theme is so minimalistic and is a professional website, the details are what counts. Right here there's a stray pixel that has been catching my eye - https://www.diigo.com/item/image/3pa8y/t7sq

The live chat popped up by itself after I closed it the first time, and that annoyed me. Also, when you do close it and the button to reopen it at the bottom of the forum is there, I think it looks very awkwardly placed. I think it would look better in the top left or right corner of it, where the white space is.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ambparker

Ambparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very attractive design.

18. StrivOlogy

StrivOlogy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice. I like that you have an affiliate program.

19. aestheticseo

aestheticseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

site looking very neat and clean...

20. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site is nice with great layout. One thing which I saw missing was contact us tab though there is a phone no on the site at the top but not every client calls.Some query through mail so I think you can add a contact us tab there.Or you can add We'll contact you where you can ask for customer query and there contact details like email address and ph no. by this I think you will get more clients by now