Criticize our webpage

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Michal Simkovič, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Michal Simkovič

Michal Simkovič
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Greetings everyone. My name is Michal, and i am asking all of you to professionally criticize our web page .

I would like to kindly ask you for a small help. Nowadays we run a project called updience.com, which main idea leans on partnerships that are able to attract new customers without marketing costs. If you would be so kind, we are looking for feedback from you . How do you undestand the principle of our project and what would you advice in order to make it easier for visitors to understand the principle of the service?

The page us updience.com

Many thanks for your help and professional criticism.

Yours sincerely

Michal

2. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

May I start off by saying that you guys have done an excellent job in creating as professional page. There are a few things I'd like to point out to continue your strive towards ease of use and simplicity, which I can tell was a goal that your team had in mind. :)

Things I'd like to see removed/changed:

• The chat/popup in the lower right. I think this could be replaced with a new link in the navigation called "Support" or similar.
    • The social connect buttons. Rather, move the "Tell a friend" button higher up the page, and integrate them on the tell a friend page.
    • The blog has a different favicon than the main site. I'd honestly suggest switching to Wordpress instead of Blogspot. I think it would allow for even more integration with the theme and functionality of your site.
    • I think the Case studies could be integrated on a sub page of the How it works page. I personally am a little mystified when I see it on the home screen, I don't really feel like it belongs there.
    • Having the "enter" button suffices, I think the "join the community" link is a little redundant. If you want to have a fallback for those who don't click enter, add a little "Need an account?" link on the sign in popup.
    • Lastly, I'd think about splitting the registration into two parts; one part for personal info, and one for project info. It makes it seem to go by a little faster, and keeps users interested.
    Best of luck going forward! :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Michal Simkovič

Michal Simkovič
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really thanks for your recommendation and will to criticize our webpage, and to give us an excellent feedback.

Big thanks

Michal

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Michal, I like the concept behind your site and I hope it goes well for you. The site itself does look very professional and the design is excellent. One suggestion I would make is that it might help to include a little more info on your home page. When someone visits your site for the first time, they will generally only give you a few seconds of attention, unless they can see a way in which your site could be of benefit to them. If they don't see a benefit within the first few seconds, they are likely to move on to another website. For that reason, I believe that a benefit statement on your homepage could be very helpful.

5. angrystone

angrystone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no offer on the home page. People need to click "Enter" to get anywhere and this will lose a bunch of people who won't bother to do this.

6. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have a great job done. It is really awesome. As Pandaa said you have to notice some points and add them.

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The logo is eye-catchy one! But I think you had better separated the Logo and Navigation with a line or something. I think the contents should be managed more nicely. Thank you!

8. techiezone

techiezone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried this service but after submitting email id. Didnt get anything message from website.

9. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way is visualizer your goal. Create an excellent video based on your services such as created by linkedin, facebook, and google+.

Apart from this, make your logo bit eye catchy and also images.

10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes techiezone, This website appears no longer to be available as well. It's down.

11. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website is really attractive with the proper use of colour and combination and an eye catching header looks . Well done !

12. yapsody

yapsody
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website looks great.
    Graphics used are very good.
    Nice color use and content is also very nice.

13. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looks good...nice flow and information that is very clear to me that it is basically about making strategic partnership with businesses/influencers who already have a relationship with a customer to introduce other businesses who want to forge a relationship with that same customer.

Under 'How It Works' Section under that 2nd pic, the word Customer has a typo (missed the letter O). Might be small but people can judge your site negatively (especially a site for business) if it has typos.