Creative Business Idea

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by Rmdietrich, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Rmdietrich

Rmdietrich
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Three friends and I have started to pursue a low cost business idea in hopes of recycling any revenue back into the business or straight toward our college tuition/accumulated education dept. I have been searching for information on potential tax breaks since we do not plan to keep any of the profits for any use besides educational costs. Would it be possible/ethical to establish the company as a non-profit and state in the mission that the goal of the organization was to assist students with managing higher education costs? If this would not be the most ideal route I would appreciate any suggestions. Additionally I was curious if we established the business as an LLC, could we donate the profits to ourselves and write them off as education expenses?

This may be a stretch but the cost of attending a university seems to be rising faster than the wages offered for the positions available to undergraduates. We are just searching for a creative way to assist us in our goal of graduating with minimum dept.

2. JayERPsoftware

JayERPsoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After you come up with a great business, you should do market strategy like Lead Generation.

3. Jessica1234

Jessica1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Spend your time in freelancing, brand promotion, online marketing and Google ad-words. This helps you to earn some money without disturbing your studies.

4. foxgeorge

foxgeorge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting a small business can be quite frightening and require lots of planning and skills. Advertising & marketing are also important aspects for your business. It is very important that you figure out who your target audience is when considering small business ideas. Your time and money should be better spent trying to attract the targeted audience.Edward De Valle is highly committed to reach the highest standards as the CEO of AMGW Agency. Edward De Valle has been awarded with the Business Leader Award for Top 300 Businesses in the Southern United States.

5. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Businesses that make money online is my favorite, working online offers lots of flexibility, you can work anywhere as long as you have a computer and internet connection. You don't need to worry about shop location, hiring helpers, being tied to the store from 9 to 8, have to stay and work on public holidays and weekends. The business cost is low and profitable. With many businesses going online, the potential is infinite! You can provide online coaching, online advertising, online store, website service and help businesses go online etc...