Creating a Posting Company

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by 50Cent, Sep 2, 2011.

1. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since i am a poster myself and i have posted on many forums before. And i thought of opening one posting company to deal with the forums only.
    Offering best prices and quality posts for the buyers. And i am thinking will it work? I am current comparing prices from various companies to see what prices is the best and unbeatable.

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure it works since many poster are looking for the posting jib and many forum owner are looking for the poster. The mist important is the price and the quality of the post, you gotta ensure both of your price and quality of posts are good enough to get the business

• Like Like x 1
  3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it will work of course. you can still see lots of forum owners in mybb community and even in forumpromotion.net that needs quality posters.
    but you gotta make sure your posters are really good that won't just post something like "i agree" just to make some post counts.

Maybe you can hire a group of people who know specific skill like graphic artist who do postings.. this way your company are specific to its target, Graphic Forums only. And you are sure they know what they're going to post.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@OwnedBox, But not many graphic artist at the same time is a poster too.. so ya.

@sigma, I am getting the price list out soon.

TO ALL: Now what i thought is i can offer small forum packages and i do it myself for now till i find another poster who is good and can help me out.

5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That maybe true but there are lots of them that still on their entry level that don't earn and doing graphics just for fun. you can find some kids in deviantart.com

you gotta concider the competition in this type of services and postloop.com also exist. you need your services to be different among them

6. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah i heard postloop is a good website in forum posting.

7. khaleel

khaleel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First about your posting company is that you need a team. You can't do this all by your self. For example people might want 5 or more members to posts also you would want to have a general idea of how much your packages and their prices.

8. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not Necessarily, I can offer packages which i can do it myself for the start. Once i got the revenue then i can hire people into the team and they get the equal pay as everyone.
    The buyer can't choose if they want 5 members or more, they can only choose from what is inside the package which is also means by what i offer.

9. TheNova

TheNova
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Creating a posting service can be a profitable business, however I agree with khaleel. It would be ideal to start it with a team behind you because if you are going to offer great prices, you could get backlogged with requests very quickly. Let's say 20 forum owners order a package of 100 posts each. That's 2,000 posts straight off and it can be stressful trying to do that yourself. I would consider finding another individual or two who would be willing to work with you. You will have to discuss profits and how it gets shared, but since it's yourself starting the business, if it doesn't work out with the others, it won't hurt you if you have to let them go for what ever reason and find someone else.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Would you be allowing more people to join you in your posting jobs?

11. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. If i have more revenue and more requests coming in i can hire 1 -2 more people so everyone can get a equal amount of pay.

12. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here's the website i made for now: http://hiretheteam.wordpress.com/ Please help me check on my about page and my unbeatable page.
    Thanks and sorry for the double posting.

13. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would look into to getting lots of forum posting jobs/experience just on your own as freelance contractor before trying to start a business

Also I would double check your writing on the site (from the prices unbeatable page):

"Just to let everyone know in the rear future"

Stuff like this would make me instantly not want to hire that company to write me anything

14. Andi21

Andi21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this is good idea from you. Important is that you are offering something unique and professional to acceptable and competitive prices. Are you needing help with your new business?

15. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is my first time to hear about posting company, I learn something new. This industry seem to be have high profit margin, be your own poster sure can reduce cost overhead.

16. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$.40 per post and thread?
    That i think would be too much. You might just make it $.10 for youre still starting.

17. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

.10 per post and thread maybe this should be the price. But i can't carry on with this project now.

18. priteshppt

priteshppt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

As a new in market first you have to establish your reputation first so always quote price which is lowest in the market and provide best services that you can. Main concept behind attracting customer is to provide best services at lowest price.