create dynamic content

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Gadsubone, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Gadsubone

Gadsubone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work with a client that does not create dynamic content (blog, articles, etc.). Each page of their site is about a product or technology behind a product. How else can I build links without the ability to create fresh/unique content on a regular basis?

2. rmmfree

rmmfree
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to add new content to that site and it doesn't work under a dynamic content technology you will have to create the new pages manually. Consider to migrate it to Wordpress or any other CMS.

3. MyBlogSquad

MyBlogSquad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If they have static content that is genuinely useful about how their technologies work, you could go around and ask relevant websites to link to that as a resource on their resources pages. Or you could go onto forums and find where people are asking questions about those topics and direct them to your resources.

Alternately you could focus on building local or niche directory links. Getting a bunch of NAP citations will at least help their local SEO.

4. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

If you have static content and want to build links for it then I would advise you to use Infographics as a source of outreach content. Other than backlinks I would recommend you to shift your focus to paid traffic. (PPC, Media buys etc.)

5. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what you are simply requesting for is Off-page SEO. that is SEO optimization of your website externally. You can create backlinks vie the following methods of SEO: social bookmarking, article submission, blog comments, directories submission, forum signatures and others, these will surely get you backlinks but try to do them MANUALLY i.e without the use of any software. it is something you do gradually over a stretch of time.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Article submission, blog comments, directories submission, and forum signatures are no longer acceptable methods of building links. These are old techniques that were abused in the past, and as a result are considered low quality.

7. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can go with the guest posting and forums participations techniques on a regular basis. These techniques provide you the better result on backlinks.

8. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

why not look deeper into your client's website and see what needs to be improved there? Having blogs just for the sake of links does not do well. The main purpose of blogs is to educate your target audience. Here the options:

1. Do a website analysis and try to improve everything from your client's site. - Improve site structure, CRO, etc.
    2. If your client doesn't want to have dynamic contents for his website, try to make contents for other websites in exchange of links. I'm not only talking about guest posting. You can search for resource pages and look for broken links and replace them with your content. It's an outreach that needs a lot of time. But much better than doing nothing.
    3. Try to convince your client to have dynamic contents. If you can make a separate proposal for it, much better.