Create a new Website using dreamweaver.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by knuxie1135, Oct 30, 2012.

1. knuxie1135

knuxie1135
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am planning to make a new website using dreamweaver. but unluckily I haven't used dreamweaver ever since . I've searched a lot of tutorial but it is uneasy to follow..can you send me a tutorial that is easy to read? please... thanks..

regards,
    knuxie

2. Maximspace

Maximspace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Like Like x 1
  3. amsgator

amsgator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I started using Dreamweaver I used TeachUComp (teachucomp.com) and I must say their DVDs are excellent. They walk you through hands on and I highly recommend them.

The URL I included below is to their eBay store because you save about 20 dollars when compared to ordering directly from their website. If you have never used Dreamweaver it has a steep learning curve and it's easy to give up on. With this DVD tutorial you're certain to keep at it. Good luck!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310499394734

4. amsgator

amsgator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I learned to use Dreamweaver through TeachUComp. I replied earlier but it said I couldn't post links and a moderator still hasn't approved it. Go to eBay and search for Item # 360350881929. Mastering Dreamweaver Made Easy contains about 6 hours of training and 130 different lessons for a mere $14.95 if you order through their eBay store.

They have a website as well but it's about $25 cheaper to order from their eBay store. Dreamweaver has a steep learning curve and without appropriate training it will be all too easy to give up. I highly recommend TeachUComp. Their tutorials are interactive and hands on and I was very successful with their DVD(s).

There is also item # 111812409X on Amazon. I haven't used it personally but it got good reviews.

#4 amsgator, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  5. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you had downloaded Adobe dreamwaver you will get some tuts video links and help topics in it. It will help you to start up.