Couple of Ideas to generate real estate leads?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Ronei Daselva, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone, I have online website to generate real estate leads i.e search-wire LLC. I want to know couple of great lead generation ideas so I can add them into my website.

Without any potential leads, No one can run online business successful. Thats why we are looking for some great tips and ideads.

Thanks in Advance.

2. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just run ppc ads for a real estate client it provides better results now a days.

3. Evotank

Evotank
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC works very well (I know this as one of my colleagues runs a very successful real estate agency and most leads come from that source), but it will cost quite an amount of cash to get enough leads. You could always start writing a blog full of decent content and spread it through social media. Doesn't cost much, if anything, and is a great way to start building a list.

I suggest that you take you time and prepare your blog properly, as done correctly, will be very effective

4. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, PPC is good, but Evotank is right, no doubt it would also cost you some $$, if you still don't have that much budget, you can work with social media for a while, share information about what you have, there are still chances that you can have leads.

5. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can generate leads through online classified ads. Create your ads on online classified sites that offer your services for both buyers as well as sellers.

6. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to all for your great suggestions. I think PPC is good way to start to get better results.

7. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you, no business can be successful without generating leads. You can do Property Listing, Classified Ads, and create blog and promote it in the social networking website.

8. Pavitra Group

Pavitra Group
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Ronei Daselva,

I have done Property Listing on High PR Sites and PPC so i was good position in real estate business. you also try this for better result.

9. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with fellow members that PPC, social media ads, classifieds listings or local advertising can generate leads and SEO can be another strategy too with blogging effect. Email marketing can also give us something in return, if done in a right way.

10. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can do Classified Ads, Forum Posting in Niche sites and exchange link between top websites of your niche. This techniques will take some time to give you results, if you want instant result you can go for PPC (Page Per Click).

11. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Leads generation for free classifieds adv. is completely unique & great idea, also this is in your budget. So think about it.
    Another 1 is social media pages & promotions in related groups, definitely you will get leads from groups.

12. johnkca

johnkca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try video marketing,ie webinars,which spread your work globally.

13. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try writing articles or hire a professional to write good and useful articles. Submit them to niche related websites as guest posts and ask for a link back to your website from the article in return. You may write on various topics related to your business like "tips to get great deals in real estate", "tips on running a real estate business", etc. Find out what your target audience like to read and what could be useful to them.

You may also do Joint Ventures with people who have a large number of email list related to your niche. Offer the person your articles and in return ask for some links back to your website.

Build relationships with your networks so that you can send them the articles in future and get accepted more easily. Which equals to more interested visitors to your website.

The traffic will be targeted who are already interested in things related to your business. Don't forget to convert some of those visitors to your own email list. Offer them some freebies like discounts, help book, etc for which they would have to subscribe with their email address. Once they subscribe, you can reach out to them with more quality contents with some sale offers included :)

If you have the money, then google adwords might be a great option.

14. nidhisharma091

nidhisharma091
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can run PPC on your ads,free classified ads,form posting etc..

15. AakashAgarwal

AakashAgarwal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

My personal experience in PPC like Google Adwords Campaign and Facebook Campaign, Google Adword generate a good leads. So, just try Google Adwords, they provide some useful coupon for his client.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.