Could you give me some help?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Nancy11, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Nancy11

Nancy11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, guys, I browsed the threads in this forum and found you are very creative and suggestive to many business problems. Hope you guys can give me advice as much as possible, tks.
    We are a indian company importing cosmetics and health care products etc. mainly from the USA, UK and other European countries. We do the customs clearance and relevant shipping procedures for our customers. Although we are acknowledged in the domestic market, we also want to have direct contacts with “local” exporters in foreign countries. Could you guys show me how I can find this kind of business partners? What are the mostly-used forum or B2B websites of them? Your kind help will be greatly appreciated!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nancy11 thanks for posting your question, I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I fully understand what you are looking for. You say that you "are a indian company importing cosmetics and health care products etc. mainly from the USA, UK and other European countries" and then you say that you "want to have direct contacts with “local” exporters in foreign countries".

If you are already importing from these countries do you not already have contact with local exporters? Or perhaps, you are just looking for additional contacts?

Have you searched on Google for suppliers and for directories relevant to the products you are purchasing? If you know of some relevant companies start contacting them and asking if they can supply you and on what terms. If they can't supply you ask if they can put you in touch with someone who can.

Good luck with it and please do post back with your thoughts and a little more info.

3. Komputergeek

Komputergeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Nancy11

I think you have to find some B2B forums for that.

Also you can turn to Franchising your business as well. Try to find in SE, I am sure you will get some good forums to find business partners for your business.
    Good Luck.

4. Cathy Duncan

Cathy Duncan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nancy11 I think Fregal is right, you should look for more exporters in business directories relating to cosmetics and other items. Local searches will help you better than general ones. Also there are diverse channels you can use for this purpose. Prefer the ones with less number of intermediaries. Good Luck for your business.

5. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join forums, join online networks like LinkedIn, Facebook etc, find people relevant to your industry, approach them. You can also create a database of exporters and contact them individually by Email. Remember when you are on internet you are globally connected and can easily reach people for business.

6. navast2010

navast2010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are right to join this forum, if you want to have more exporters in business, you can contact them across many ways, for example on Internet, join some foreign forums and so on. I wish you make progress in your business.

7. neha.lemon

neha.lemon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Nancy11

In my opinion, you need to join some more related forums. It will help you a lot in finding more local exporters.

8. rahul.trademart

rahul.trademart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

View attachment 1456 Trademart.in - B2b directory is the best and effective because where you can find much more importers and exporters :$$:

9. jackflaming

jackflaming
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are two ways of finding exporters. You can engage into many forums and you will get a little help from there as my friends suggests you two or three websites here. Similarly you will get from other forums. The second option is by typing your query on Google. You know your business and know what you want to search for.