could you give me some advice what i should write when i post sell leading?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sjzllc00, Aug 31, 2013.

1. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel i do not know what i should write as title when i post sell leading in B2B website.
    I always repeat the same title.
    For example, the manufactudrer of caps in china, custom embroidery caps, trucker caps, led light caps, promotional caps.
    Anyone can help me which phrase i can choose as title too?
    Or if you want to buy caps, what exact words you will write to search ?

Thank you.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm having some trouble understanding what you are looking for - what do you mean by "post sell leading in B2B website"? Are you posting a classified ad? Are you writing an article? Are you actually looking for "sales leads"? I will attempt, however, to answer your question. Your current title, " the manufactudrer of caps in china, custom embroidery caps, trucker caps, led light caps, promotional caps" is too bland. You want something that will encourage the reader to read further, and hopefully respond to your offer. Even your phrase in your signature, " Your reliable caps&hats, t shirt&polo shirt, baoding ball's supplier in china" is a little better, but does little to make the reader think "I really need to visit this website". You also want to make sure you don't oversell yourself, leading to the prospective client having expectations you cannot meet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very good words to me!
    You make me a little more clearly what kind of title i should write, encourage the reader to read further.
    Yes, i am posting some advertising on some website.
    But i do not know how to write the title to attract clients.
    I do not want to repeat those titles i wrote before.
    I want to change some news.
    Could you give me some examples about caps how to write the title so that i can learn from you.
    thank you.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is not enough information on your website to create an informative title that would entice the reader to order your products. Some General Ttles would be "Quality Caps at Affordable Prices" or "Top Quality Caps At Affordable Prices". You mentioned "news" in your post. Are you talking about the "news" section of your website, because the short paragraphs that are there now are not news. Even the longer one is poorly written. The subjects you cover are more suited to a blog, not the "News" section of your website.
    Unfortunately, you need more help than can be given in a short post to a forum. Have yourequested a review of your website? Perhaps you can get, and/or I can give you, more help there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Are you SEO (Search Engine Optimizer) ? Surely i can help you in this case. Because we are Digital Marketing Company and Internet Marketing Company. Here i would like to suggest you title should be make according the keywords which having a best searches in Search Engines Like Google, Yahoo and Bing extra. I also checked your websites, it's looking very pretty but your websites is not friendly according the Google Guidelines. so firstly you must have to update your website. After than we also can suggest you what should be next.

Regarding the wording of Classifieds, Ads, Article, Press Release (News), Business Directory we also can guide you in this case as well.

Regards,
    Manish Vats

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I have replied to your post via PM. Boh I and Manish Vats have given you general advice, but you need to update your website, not only to make it search engine friendly, but to convince the visitor you can take care of their needs. Once that's done, then you can worry about promoting your business.

7. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are able to use the word hats as well. Google is now advanced enough to understand synonyms as this prevents spam. In the old days they used to repeat the same keyword phrase now you have to use different words, phrases and synonyms. It's difficult for non native English speakers however for every word you use in your titles just search for the synonyms then search for the definition of the new words to make sure it is what you are talking about.

Trucker Caps - Big Truck Hats/Caps

Is there a specific reason as to why you need to use the word "caps" instead of headwear, headgear or hats?

Also if you do some more in-depth keyword research on your niche, you will stumble across some keywords that will help you create new titles and content even if you don't use those keyword phrases. I always suggest looking into the psychology or history of your products.

8. Manish Vats

Manish Vats
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Agree with you they have to update a website according to market tread. if i am not wrong in the upper post of sjzllc00 asked about a searches and title of the off page work (SEO). But not asking about Website Look Right? They just asked about the searches of engines how they can get visitors.

Regards,
    Manish Vats

9. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi.
    I think you need to think more carefully about what makes buying caps from you so special. What do you do differently from other people also selling caps. This thing that makes you different and sets you apart, is a phrase that you must use in every opportunity where you make a connection with a client. Website, telephone, pamphlet etc. Nobody here on this forum can actually tell you how to set that phrase up, unless you can explain to us what makes you different. Once you know what makes your business different, you can think of how you can describe that in a few words, a 30 second phase and then say a 60 second phrase. You must also learn these phrases by heart because they form the heart of your marketing.

The thing is, if your target market can't make an emotional connection with the words you describe what you are selling, they won't be moved enough to buy. (So the phrase must trigger an emotion)

There is a lot to be said with regards to marketing, but those few phrases I mentioned above can make or break your business. Hope that helps.