Could not succeed to create wallets

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by yugasini, Sep 15, 2014.

1. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi Friends,

I am very poor in language and in computer and internet. Due to that I could not create any wallets in Virtacoin or CAPTcoin. I do not know how to create wallets and no body is there to help me. Is there any body can help me in creating wallets for Crypto currencies?

#1 yugasini, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't these coinshave their own discussionboard? Most of them if they don't have forums, have their reddit page where discussions of devs and supporters take place.

If you are to create wallets, try going to their website and download the installer they provide. Visit coinwik.org and go to the list of coins,. To the page of the coin you are interested, you cn find list of links where the wallet installer is. Download it and have your wallet.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I went to the recommended website, and could not find either VirtaCoin or Captcoin in their list of coins. I also went to their list of Wallet sites, and none of them support either of these two coins. Virtacoin does have a community on reddit, and CAPTcoin has a link on their website to get a wallet.