Corwd Sourced Marketing Ideas - 10 Submissions for $99

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Fergal, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

We are all familiar with crowd sourced services for logo and other graphic design contests. FreshlyBranded takes the crowd sourced marketing concept one step further. Users can post projects such as a request for a slogan, business or website name. The cost for posting a project is a minimum of $99 which is split between the winner ($50) and the top ten entries ($5 each).

I really like the concept and have registered on the site. But please remember, you can get a lot of great marketing advice and suggestions from a broad range of people, free of charge right here on Business Advice Forum.

2. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting! This is the first time I see something like that and I really like the idea. Thanks mate for sharing it! Why don't we start something like that in here? I think it can attract more people to join this forum.

3. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just signed up. thanks for the information, fergal :thumbsup:

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the suggestion Simple. Members can already do that here by posting their questions in the relevant forum sections. Do you think we need to highlight this more or perhaps even create a separate section for that kind of thing?

5. changelane

changelane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

im a newbie and that is the first time i saw or read something like that b im still learning the rope so i hope in the future you would still have a lot so i can join